StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I know nothing about arms but I think I have a single live shotgun bullet.
I have no shotgun but would it be possible to use this for a feasible ctb anyway?

WhatsApp Image 2021 05 08 at 143638 WhatsApp Image 2021 05 08 at 143830

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, with a pipe gun for instance. But having only one shell to test it is a little risky, I'd guess.

Reactions: StateOfMind
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds risky but I think if I had a shotgun and that bullet with me, I might try to shoot myself while being drunk some random night lol.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Use a thicc heating pipe and build yourself a "slam fire" shotgun.
Check out your PM's I will send you something. And yes, I can verify that it works.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Use a thicc heating pipe and build yourself a "slam fire" shotgun.
Check out your PM's I will send you something. And yes, I can verify that it works.
Thank you for the info in your PM.
Though not sure if I will go with that since I don't live alone and don't see myself prepping it up.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Used to set these of with a hammer and a punch. Don't know how you'd aim it though.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Used to set these of with a hammer and a punch. Don't know how you'd aim it though.
this can be dangerous since the power needs to be directed into certain direction and not into all the directions around the bullet

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
If you had multiple you could try make a crude shotgun, no ability to test it's a real worry.

any chance you could get more of them?

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
this can be dangerous since the power needs to be directed into certain direction and not into all the directions around the bullet
Yep, I know. I got quite the shock the first time I did it with a .410 cartridge. Fucking pellets went ricocheing everywhere lol. My pal was quite disturbed afterwords.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I should of worded it better, but yes, just for a laugh. I grew up a Scottish hillbilly on a farm and that's the kind of thing I got up to. It's really not surprising how I turned out, I should of been dead a hundred times over. I used to think "yer noo wise in the heid" was a term of endearment.

Reactions: signifying nothing
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it without the weapon, not even improvising a cannon or something that triggers the center hammer. It could be destabilized when activated, and the pellets would be very dispersed. I'm not really sure about it but I think the "right" cartridges would be the ones with the fat pellets, there are only about 12 more or less inside, not the ones with many small ones.

Reactions: signifying nothing
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it without the weapon, not even improvising a cannon or something that triggers the center hammer. It could be destabilized when activated, and the pellets would be very dispersed. I'm not really sure about it but I think the "right" cartridges would be the ones with the fat pellets, there are only about 12 more or less inside, not the ones with many small ones.
Right, buckshot would do obscene damage but might leave you alive in a living hell.

Reactions: Fehler