Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
I have a 9mm Glock with hollowed point bullets. I am planning to shoot on the right side of my head between my temple and ear. I know it's not the brain stem. I will be at a place where there will be no one to rescue me. So I'm thinking I would at least die from bleeding, infection and swelling to just name a few. Does this seem doable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marauder, Hopeindeath!, voidman and 2 others
Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
Honestly, I would be too afraid of the recoil causing me to miss my intended target and leaving me permanently disfigured and in unbearable pain.

• Wow
Reactions: sadworld, WearyOfStruggling, dropdeadfred and 2 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I had a 9mm and I couldn't do it. I was too afraid to fail from small caliber. It could work but it is a possibility you won't die instantly.

Reactions: Umbreon, WearyOfStruggling and Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Want to know how I know you've never fired a gun?

Reactions: checkouttime and voidman
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
What is stopping you from going for the stem?

Reactions: dropdeadfred
Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
Honestly, I would be too afraid of the recoil causing me to miss my intended target and leaving me permanently disfigured and in unbearable pain.
The recoil worries me a bit. I'm probably going to spend a couple of weeks at the gun range. I also hear pulling the trigger can change the direction of the intended Area of target
I had a 9mm and I couldn't do it. I was too afraid to fail from small caliber. It could work but it is a possibility you won't die instantly.
I will probably take a handful of Klonipin before the shot just to offset any delay of death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

i do lol. i love how you know these clever little things like the picture thing you told me about!!

Reactions: voidman
Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
You got me. I have shot some shotguns in the past. I plan on getting some private lessons and then go to the shooting range everyday for 2 weeks. I do want to know how you knew.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The bullet leaves the barrel before recoil affects the point of aim, otherwise it would be impossible to hit anything. This is especially true for modern firearms that have a recoil locked operation. Regardless, even simple blowback operated firearms are not impacted by recoil before the bullet leaves the barrel.

people do "miss" when ctb'ing for the same reason they miss when target shooting, they flinch or jerk out of anticipation.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44, goodbyebunny, dropdeadfred and 3 others
Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
The bullet leaves the barrel before recoil affects the point of aim, otherwise it would be impossible to hit anything. This is especially true for modern firearms that have a recoil locked operation. Regardless, even simple blowback operated firearms are not impacted by recoil before the bullet leaves the barrel.

people do "miss" when ctb'ing for the same reason they miss when target shooting, they flinch or jerk out of anticipation.
thanks

thanks Aap

Reactions: Aap
K

Kintfer

Oct 7, 2020
A shotgun is easier to obtain and probably more reliable l, its also better to go through the roof of your mouth i think

Reactions: Aap
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes, I was also under the impression the roof of mouth is easiest. From tv/movies basically. I thought about the gun option but I live in a draconian region run by people who don't want plebs to have liberties.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I like the idea of a gun in each hand on each side of the head and pulling both triggers at the same time.

Reactions: Disappointered, Another Day and sadworld