• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blackout5

Feb 15, 2019
I want to know all there is to make sure i dont fail. I have my rope. I tied it in a "scaffold knot" and it feels good.

What i want to know is how long should the length from doorknob to the knot around my neck be?

What kind of knot should i use around the door knob?

How do i test out if the rope is strong enough?

What is the worst case scenario of a failure? A brain-dead zombie-like person who wont have the capacity to try again?

Whats the success rate of this method?

Im pretty sure if im successful i wont be found for a good while based on the fact that im a bit of a recluse and everybody will think its normal to not hear from me for a while. How fast will my body decay? I honestly feel a little bad for the person who finds me. It would most likely be a family member or my best friend.

I dont plan to do this sober. Not going to get out of my mind wasted, just drunk enough to numb myself but also be aware of my actions. What complications should i be aware of?

Reactions: Popeye, goxua, siray and 2 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I want to know all there is to make sure i dont fail. I have my rope. I tied it in a "scaffold knot" and it feels good.

What i want to know is how long should the length from doorknob to the knot around my neck be?

What kind of knot should i use around the door knob?

What is the worst case scenario of a failure? A brain-dead zombie-like person who wont have the capacity to try again?

Im pretty sure if im successful i wont be found for a good while based on the fact that im a bit of a recluse and everybody will think its normal to not hear from me for a while. How fast will my body decay? I honestly feel a little bad for the person who finds me. It would most likely be a family member or my best friend.

I dont plan to do this sober. Not going to get out of my mind wasted, just drunk enough to numb myself but also be aware of my actions. What complications should i be aware of?
To find out if the rope is strong enough tie it to the door and hold the neck end of the rope in your hand and put all your weight on it and see if it holds

Last edited:
Reactions: Popeye
D

DaysIsBack

Feb 11, 2019
Stick your HAND in the loop and put your feet on the wall, if it strong enough, it will not brake.
Look at the vegetables in the market, thats what you become. Its ok, if you fail in first 2-3 minutes, but brain damage inevitable if longer.
89.5%. Its very lethal thing.

B

Blackout5

Feb 15, 2019
Is kneeling or sitting better?
How long should the rope be?
What kind of knot should be tied to the doorknob?

B

Blackout5

Feb 15, 2019
Anybody? Please help. I dont want to get this wrong. I need to know the exact specifics.

B

Blackout5

Feb 15, 2019
Can someone please answer my questions please. Im sick of waiting on the details i need to know the exact specifics. I really need to know so i dont fail my attempt.

D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Can someone please answer my questions please. Im sick of waiting on the details i need to know the exact specifics. I really need to know so i dont fail my attempt.
From the videos I've seen on here, in a sitting position but your ass off the ground and legs straight out.

D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I am doing full suspension and I was told a Slipknot is the best. Just make sure the rope is secured and make the knot however high you need it to be to position yourself..

M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Why kneeling position in partial hanging is not good ? Robin Williams did it that way. Sitting position is better ? Thank you .
mate I have no idea. My method is SN, gathering the drugs required isn't that hard after all.

Reactions: Maxim
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
mate I have no idea. My method is SN, gathering the drugs required isn't that hard after all.
Thank you. Can you explain me a little bit more about SN , please ? Any link ? Thank you.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Reactions: Maxim
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Why kneeling position in partial hanging is not good ? Robin Williams did it that way. Sitting position is better ? Thank you .

I'll never understand this method or how anyone was ever successful. The sheer will power to maintain thru so many waves of SI (Survival Instinct) when all you have to do is sit up or stand up....boggles the mind.

M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
I'll never understand this method or how anyone was ever successful. The sheer will power to maintain thru so many waves of SI (Survival Instinct) when all you have to do is sit up or stand up....boggles the mind.
Yes , I am worried about this too.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
Thank you for the SN method. But is it peaceful ? The poison symptoms are not so good.