UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Hello to everyone. This is my first thread, and my second post overall. Been reading a lot over the last 2 months and I can't seem to find any thread related to full suspension, short-drop hanging. This must be because it's so strightforward as a method, but still, I have some questions. I've been planning to ctb with SN but I'm not certain about the purity of the SN I got, so I'm searching for other options, certain options, since I can't afford to fail. Hanging seems certain. It seems extremely painful, but at this point I'm willing to suffer to be at peace. So, questions..
First off, how long does it take to lose consciousness and how long to eventually die? How much time alone should I have to proceed?
What kind of rope and knot are preferable? Where should the knot be placed?
Is there something else I should be aware, besides that I should not be found in the middle of the process?
I did some research but the information is so conflicting I don't know what to make of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and Hennessy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm looking at this method as well. Why does catching the bus have to be so damn hard?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
If you do it right I read it takes 8-15 minutes to loss consciousness and 20-30 minutes to die. About the knot and postion I've seen different answers but personally I prefer a 10mm good rope with a hangman knot placed at the left side of the neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Weeping Garbage Can
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Don't use hangman's knot. Use a simple noose for easy sliding and good tightening. Also use some lubricant to the rope for more easy tightening. If you haven't extremely low weight or very strong muscles on your throat, you will lost the consciousness after tens of seconds. For sure death you should be hanged cca 30 minutes. That´s what i read. And a one tip, i tried a partial suspension and lost the consciousness at a few secons, it was very fast.

Reactions: Tonight634, Solar1703, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person