nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
Out of money and food. finally at the very end. gotta go today but I crave booze :pfff:. Wanna be drunk one last time before I go so guess ill be shoplifting in an hour or so. Havent done it for some time so im nervous. dont wanna be hold up by the police all day or sth.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal and Conker
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
Act natural, be quick, don't pick a busy/well staffed store
All the best x

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb and nena21
nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
It went well. alarm went off. didnt know they had tags on the vodka bottles. already had half the fith at once :hihi:.

• Yay!
Reactions: Seeking_Peace and LoveYoux
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Cvs and Walgreens are easy. Cashier's are mostly off register stocking. I can't tell you how many times I was at self checkout by the exit and nobody was near me lol

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
of course. i did it for many years. i was just nervous cuz i dont have my id. so police would come and shit.
So when the alarn went off did you leave the bottle and run, or did you take it with you? Just wondering. :)

nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
So when the alarn went off did you leave the bottle and run, or did you take it with you? Just wondering. :)
no i paid for the ice tea and just pretented nothing happend. what they gonna do? jump on me :DD. this fith is not enough. ill get another. if i get caught this time at least im drunk lolol. im dead anyway what the hell.
went to a diffrent store. no alarm this time. im very entertaining. dont know why i keep getting banned i give good advice too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Fuck a job, if I go broke somebody getting robbed.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm too big of a coward to actually steal valuable items (dumpster diving not included) - but to those in need and that are capable - I applaud you.

Worked in a supermarket and lots of stuff gets thrown out anyways, nothing is fair in this system.

Reactions: Élégie, nena21 and LivideLamb
nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
I'm too big of a coward to actually steal valuable items (dumpster diving not included) - but to those in need and that are capable - I applaud you.

Worked in a supermarket and lots of stuff gets thrown out anyways, nothing is fair in this system.
wieder hier? scheint als sind wir beide noch am leben :DD. aber hey ich hatte ernste versuche. dummes erhängen...