• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
So I can't get a gun but I can go to a shooting range. Things to bear in mind is I might not get a moment alone with it (I'd never do it infront of people) and they'd probably suspect right away. Seems selfish, I don't want to ruin them. Or can book a hotel near a good jumping spot. It has to be over water and high enough to kill me instantly

• Hugs
Reactions: Peaceful_Sam, Baskol1 and Circles
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I've been to quite a few gun ranges (only in US and Thailand, tho).
You shouldn't expect to get any time alone with a firearm.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Baskol1 and Mr2005
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Like I said before, the shooting range where I live always need you have either a friend with you or you have your own gun, in order for you to rent from them.

The sole purpose of this policy is prevent people kill themselves there

Reactions: Wayfaerer and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I don't. It's annoying, I just want the fucking gun. That combined with bridge would be the best but I'm just going to have to jump

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I've been to quite a few gun ranges (only in US and Thailand, tho).
You shouldn't expect to get any time alone with a firearm.
You get alone time, alone in your shooting lane, not in the entire bay...

Sometimes if you go early enough, u do get the entire bay empty

Reactions: Baskol1
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Like I said before, the shooting range where I live always need you have either a friend with you or you have your own gun, in order for you to rent from them.

The sole purpose of this policy is prevent people kill themselves there
I can go alone but have to pay the same as for two presumably for the same reason so they'll be suspicious straight away

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I can go alone but have to pay the same as for two presumably for the same reason so they'll be suspicious straight away
At least the gun ranges where I live will never let you rent a gun if u go alone and you didn't bring a gun yourself...

The only exception is if you go and participate in a class... Then you would need to shoot yourself real quick and next to a lot of people...

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
You get alone time, alone in your shooting lane, not in the entire bay...

Sometimes if you go early enough, u do get the entire bay empty

Yeah

I was referring to this:

I might not get a moment alone with it (I'd never do it infront of people)

If one goes the range way, you WILL be doing the deed in front of others, one way or another.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Well I could be a dick and think "didn't want to see it? Should have just let me have the gun then" but I'm not going to . It's tough keeping emotions in check, I think I'm better at it than most. I've had to be

Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
I went to a shooting range last week just to know how it would be, with no plans for that exactly moment. And I was left alone with a .38 in my hands and I never shooted anything before. They told how to hold, reaload, aim, shoot and then, there was me with nobody in 5 meters or observating my actions.
Anyways... I think that aiming your head and pulling the trigger, even if you are alone with your gun in a desert, is not that easy. Imagine knowing you have to be "fast" cause you can't think twice with the gun pointed to your head in a shooting range or someone may notice and stop you. Won't be a second chance if you hesitate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005, Baskol1 and Painted Bird
D

dark_thoughts

Jun 29, 2019
If you go weekly for a few weeks they'll get to know you and then they won't be suspicious or watch you anymore. Plus you'll get comfortable with the gun.

Reactions: Peaceful_Sam, Mr2005 and Baskol1