• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Hi everyone...i`ve had this thought in the back of my mind for the last couple of days where i remembered a scene from a movie. Theres a prisioner trying to commit suicide with a shoelace and i wondered how effective itd be. Does any of you have any clue how this method should be perform properly?

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyCamus, Homo erectus and Dead Meat
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
Hi everyone...i`ve had this thought in the back of my mind for the last couple of days where i remembered a scene from a movie. Theres a prisioner trying to commit suicide with a shoelace and i wondered how effective itd be. Does any of you have any clue how this method should be perform properly?
Possible but not very effective at all. You would have to do a type of partial hanging which has a low success rate

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
@Himalayan you have been summoned!

• Yay!
Reactions: Himalayan
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
It seems effective. You don't exactly need to know much about the carotid arteries, because it is easy to get them whit a cord. However, many people psychologically refrain from applying enough force, imo. So if you want a bit of hopium, so you don't give up on this due to being a fucking pu***(jk), learn a bit about the carotid arteries.
I explain the method on this thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/trootnator-ligature-strangulation.113005/

• Informative
Reactions: User00, BabyCamus, qwadzx and 1 other person
Appolis_Robinn

Appolis_Robinn

Apr 5, 2023
SI will be a big problem here, this method sounds very desperate and it has a high failure rate. Overall, do not recommend.

Reactions: Homo erectus
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
mm i guess this method is out of the question...ive also thought of intoxicating on cyanide or water too but again i dont know how effective they are. For the first, i dont know where to get cyanide and how much, if you can throw in some light id appreciate it

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Forget cyanide. It is rapid and effective, but it's difficult to obtain, and if you do obtain some you would only need to leave a very small quantity lying around for it to be a danger to other people. (If you are determined to go that route, you would want one of the inorganiic salts of cyanide, such as potassium cyanide. Don't use prussic acid - sometimes called hydrocyanic acid - which is a solution of hydrogen cyanide in water. It's a very umpleasant way to go.) If you want ideas that are more practical, there is no shortage of information in the various threads on this site.

Reactions: Homo erectus
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Mm, yeah i figured getting cyanide is bound to be trouble, i even did some research and found out it could be extracted from apple seeds...only youd need an awful bazillion of them.
Back to the matter tho, im in a tricky situation here, surrounded by people most of time, cant afford to buy any chemicals to dose on(theyre even restricted i think), and theres no beam sturdy enough in my place for the hanging method to work, and lately ive fancying over some way to die in my sleep, so if there are any every-day use tools i can use to secure my demise in a "peaceful" way id be glad to hear it. Btw thx guys for taking your time and reply.

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
I tried to end it years ago with a shoelace made into a noose and tied to an air conditioning grate over my bathroom door. Got a nasty burn on my neck and ended up panicking and aborted.

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
I tried to end it years ago with a shoelace made into a noose and tied to an air conditioning grate over my bathroom door. Got a nasty burn on my neck and ended up panicking and aborted.
So did i try, although i didnt hang myself, just hoped for smoothering to do the job. But same burning feeling...even burn marks remained giving away my attempt. Is there no way to bypass SI other than with pills?

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
Shoelace is possible, I remember there was a case about it in the news before. They thought somebody murdered her but it turned out she ctb with a shoelace tied to her mailbox. Or at least I think that was the final conclusion; there may be some controversy about the findings.

Reactions: jusbug
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Im curious, will booze decrease the SI effectiveness? Are my chances of dying any higher by consuming alcohol?

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
The only way I can see booze decreasing effectiveness is if you're an emotional drunk and you call somebody. That or if you didn't have everything ready you might be too drunk to tie knots effectively and stuff like that.

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
The only way I can see booze decreasing effectiveness is if you're an emotional drunk and you call somebody. That or if you didn't have everything ready you might be too drunk to tie knots effectively and stuff like that.
Mm im planning on partial hanging in a nearby woods since theres the only place with beams i can hang myself from, and i do be the emotinal drunk type so in that case id make sure not to have my phone with me...i thought of booze cause itd also make me fall unconscious faster and would ensure my doing it. Certainly the sole problem to all this is being found which quite probable.