I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, punitssaraf, SuicidalSymphonies and 7 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Wow. That takes some guts and perfect timing.
Lorry was going pretty slow,too (by which I mean,had it been going fast,the guy would never have been able to get this so right)

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, dysfunctional and 5 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
He seems so casual about it..

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Good4Nothing and 8 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Lot of Indians committing suicide in this time of corona lock down due to unemployment, lack of food, shelter etc., Although majority go unreported by media who only report what the govt wants then to show. Intact number of people infected and dead due to covid 19 is grossly under reported as per the govt directive , and we claim to be have free press.

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Arvinneedstodie and 6 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
did that actually kill him? i dont know much about physics

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, itsamadworld and 4 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
That seems survivable. I wouldn't envy the person still laying there after the fact

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, tryingtoescape and 7 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
That seems survivable. I wouldn't envy the person still laying there after the fact
I'd agree,it could potentially be survivable,but the way this guy did it,I reckon he's dead as a door nail.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, itsamadworld and 2 others
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
He looks like he's just taking a stroll.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and 1 other person
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Thats the difference between someone who's for real and the rest who like the idea but don't have that genetic make up to beat the amygdala

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, SuicidalSymphonies, Red and 8 others
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
did that actually kill him? i dont know much about physics
He most likely died of internal bleeding moments after, the truck rolled over his hips, stomach and maybe lower parts of his chest leaving his vital organs probably mostly untouched, I really doubt it killed him "instantly".

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Red, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm quite sure that would have hurt like hell
That's what I want to say, too. I just wouldn't know if the body would have gone into shock.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This chap looks fairly wrecked - the only thing that is going to be intact after this are his balls which are evidently made of steel

• Love
Reactions: Odd_Duck, Jimmymack, SuicidalSymphonies and 12 others
W

Whatsthepointanyway

May 14, 2020
Video won't play for me but I'm guessing it shows a guy jumping under a truck. Method is out for me since I can't do that to some innocent truck driver who had nothing to do with my problems

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, itsamadworld and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I need to get some guts like that. Wow that had to hurt. I think my Nitrogen,co, F, freediving blackout, or SN methods would be slightly less painful than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, itsamadworld and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No shit, I wish I could get to this point. Where I just go out and find a truck and it's finally over lol! I'm so jealous.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This chap looks fairly wrecked - the only thing that is going to be intact after this are his balls which are evidently made of steel
That guy had some balls for sure.
Thing is he might be alive and suffering intense pain right now.
I doubt it. I bet his body was fully crushed. Died fairly quick.
Lot of Indians committing suicide in this time of corona lock down due to unemployment, lack of food, shelter etc., Although majority go unreported by media who only report what the govt wants then to show. Intact number of people infected and dead due to covid 19 is grossly under reported as per the govt directive , and we claim to be have free press.
It's really sad that people are pushed to this but I'm there myself at that desperate stage. Poverty and extreme hardship sucks.
Would he feel the pain?
Only for about 10 seconds probably.
Thats the difference between someone who's for real and the rest who like the idea but don't have that genetic make up to beat the amygdala
This might be why I can't bring myself to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I suppose if you throw your head under a wheel of a truck it will be quick. I have watched many suicides by truck/bus videos. It looked like it ran over his butt/thighs.

We don't know if was conscious or not. But he may have survived.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That's not a method I'd choose mainly because of the reliability of it. I agree with others saying that it's likely he died from internal bleeding as the tires did not hit has other major organs to ensure a quick death. The amount of pain before losing conscious would be too immense for me. I would more likely go for something quick and effective.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer, Lilium and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I suppose if you throw your head under a wheel of a truck it will be quick. I have watched many suicides by truck/bus videos. It looked like it ran over his butt/thighs.

We don't know if was conscious or not. But he may have survived.
I highly highly doubt he survived after that heavy vehicle crushed all his internal organs. Imagine how heavy that truck is.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SuicidalSymphonies, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I highly highly doubt he survived after that heavy vehicle crushed all his internal organs. Imagine how heavy that truck is.

I don't know. This guy seems fine.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, SuicidalSymphonies, Red and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Perhaps, but the truck didn't run over his chest or abdomen.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
That's a hard one to call I watched it a few times and it looked like it just crushed his leg and thighs but he looked so relaxed as he chose the wheels to go under.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and not-2-b-the-answer
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know. This guy seems fine.

That's cheating lol! Dude has those things that keep the tires from fully crushing his stomach.
That's a hard one to call I watched it a few times and it looked like it just crushed his leg and thighs but he looked so relaxed as he chose the wheels to go under.

Cheers

Geo
No looked like his upper half got it lol!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SuicidalSymphonies and Jumper Geo
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
If that truck was a dually, and it probably was, his ribcage was crushed and his lungs turned to mush.

• Wow
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Final Escape and not-2-b-the-answer