F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm pretty drunk right now and I think there was a thread earlier I was commenting on coming from a minor. User and thread are both gone but now I feel I like a goddamned monster, I should've seen it. Does this occur often on SS? Im such a moron...

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, grungeCat and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
They slip in every once in a while.

You're not a monster. The point of the age requirement is so we don't feel like monsters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, grungeCat and 3 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I know I just feels real bad right now :mmm:. Hopefully I wasn't too helpful ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, grungeCat and 3 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I can tell you one thing, the fact that you feel bad about it is a good sign that you are in fact NOT a monster. The thing is, there is no way to know what age someone is on here, so all we can do is assume that people are adults until proven otherwise. You did the best you could to help someone in whatever way you were able because that's the kind of person you are.

Based on GoodPersonEffed's response, it probably doesn't happen all the time, but even if it did, you can't control what other people do and it isn't your fault that people lie about their age sometimes to get in here. It happens on occasion in most adult-oriented communities and all you can do is report them when you know about it.

Hopefully you can find a way to stop beating yourself up over it. Life is hard enough without us making it worse for ourselves. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Apathy's Girl, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Don't worry, I'm sure you're a good man/woman. It's ok to drink away the sadness. I suppose everyone do stupid things while drinking and it's ok. Maybe it is not healthy and safe but it certainly helps to go through the sorrow. I'm drinking all the time with my father and aunt since my mother passed away, too. It's a very bad way but there's nothing we can do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, woxihuanni and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I can tell you one thing, the fact that you feel bad about it is a good sign that you are in fact NOT a monster. The thing is, there is no way to know what age someone is on here, so all we can do is assume that people are adults until proven otherwise. You did the best you could to help someone in whatever way you were able because that's the kind of person you are.

Based on GoodPersonEffed's response, it probably doesn't happen all the time, but even if it did, you can't control what other people do and it isn't your fault that people lie about their age sometimes to get in here. It happens on occasion in most adult-oriented communities and all you can do is report them when you know about it.

Hopefully you can find a way to stop beating yourself up over it. Life is hard enough without us making it worse for ourselves. I wish you the best.

I will never run out of ways of beating myself up but thanks for the comment :hug:
Don't worry, I'm sure you're a good man/woman. It's ok to drink away the sadness. I suppose everyone do stupid things while drinking and it's ok. Maybe it is not healthy and safe but it certainly helps to go through the sorrow. I'm drinking all the time with my father and aunt since my mother passed away, too. It's a very bad way but there's nothing we can do.

Yeah it definitely helps me cope and actually get some sleep sometimes. Just a mistake on my part this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others