K

Ktk

✝️
Jul 14, 2023
Felt like I was given a shit hand of cards.

Let's see, after I graduate university not only do I need to pay for my own tution loan, I have to pay for my parents debt of almost 1 Million (roughly 100K Pounds). And this debt is gonna continue increasing due to shitty financial decisions, even tho I tried to intervene. There's not much I can do.

I am forced into a religion that I don't agree with, and I have to follow their diets. So I'm forced to eat take out bringing my own spending higher, just because I am not allowed to cook my own food at home. (Specifically non vegetarian) and the food for vegetarian I need to spend more money to buy, again increasing spending.

And let's say I somehow find enough money to cover living on my own, I am not allowed to by my parents wtf?

Ofc, you always get the advice of "people have it worse than you". That's great! I don't care, just because someone has a shitter life, I still need to deal with mine.

Sometimes I feel like trying, but just from seeing the hands and shit I need to deal with. What's the point? Just leave the game permanently and hope for peace.

Lots of stuff I would like to vent about but can't write it here. Just fuck
Just sucks even more when you see people with better starting deck than you

• Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own in this existence where chance determines everything. It's certainly understandable just wishing for true peace from this existence.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Ktk
MillieXIO

MillieXIO

Jul 31, 2023
I'm sorry you're in this situation. Life can be cruel to the most undeserving people.
Review the laws in your country, I know in a lot of places, banks will convince you you have to pay your family's debt, but you can legally refuse all responsibility.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and houseofleaves