reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
I don't know what reasons I have to live for. I have no goals to speak of, and I'm tired of floating in the wind. With what I'm planning to do, school feels like a complete and utter waste of time and energy and a source of pure stress. My mum found out that I've been skipping school since it started this week, but I can't not go without making it blatantly obvious why. Fuck.
I don't know if anyone cares, but I don't feel this anxious very often at all. It's eating me up and I don't know how to deal with it

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Can you not talk to your mum about how you feel?

Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
Can you not talk to your mum about how you feel?
I don't have that kind of relationship with her. She loves me and I know it, but I could never share what my emotions are past sarcastic comments

Reactions: Meaninglesslife50
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I don't have that kind of relationship with her. She loves me and I know it, but I could never share what my emotions are past sarcastic comments
Hmm that's tough not being able to speak to her. What about a doctor? Have you seen one about the anxiety? I'm not trying to push meds but it might be an option to make things more tolerable for you.

Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
Hmm that's tough not being able to speak to her. What about a doctor? Have you seen one about the anxiety? I'm not trying to push meds but it might be an option to make things more tolerable for you.
It sounds like a good idea, honestly. My mum is going to speak to a general practitioner to see if I can be scheduled for counselling. I don't know if they'll prescribe me meds though. I don't imagine my symptoms are severe enough

Reactions: BPD Barbie