• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
Great news, only step I have left for the SN to arrive to me is the Shipment process. So I have this form I need to fill out for Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification. It's asking about something called "Waybill or reference number". Now I pretty much know nothing about all the barcodes, and things to fill out for shipping besides the basics. So I have no Idea what the "Waybill or reference number" is, or how I find it. Once I enter the number for that, it will arrive. I've researched about it and couldn't find any actual answers, or at least ones I understood.... Please help me guys....

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Great news, only step I have left for the SN to arrive to me is the Shipment process. So I have this form I need to fill out for Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification. It's asking about something called "Waybill or reference number". Now I pretty much know nothing about all the barcodes, and things to fill out for shipping besides the basics. So I have no Idea what the "Waybill or reference number" is, or how I find it. Once I enter the number for that, it will arrive. I've researched about it and couldn't find any actual answers, or at least ones I understood.... Please help me guys....
waybill is usually on the invoice

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Alright I found it, but I can use this instead of waybill number?
You said "Waybill or reference number" so I don't see why the invoice number can not be the reference number if you have no tracking number etc.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
You said "Waybill or reference number" so I don't see why the invoice number can not be the reference number if you have no tracking number etc.
Oh I have a tracking number, I didn't know I could use that?

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
One last thing, It asks me "
Positive Certification
I certify that all chemical substances in this shipment comply with all applicable rules or orders under
TSCA and that I am not offering a chemical substance for entry in violation of TSCA or any applicable
rule or order thereunder.
or
Negative Certification
I certify that all chemicals in this shipment are not subject to TSCA."

So should I choose Positive or Negative?....
please.... someone answer this I need to fill this out as soon as possible..... ^

Last edited: