sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Has anyone here tried shifting realities? If so, did it work and what was your experience like? I've always wanted to try it myself, but never had any success with it…

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and EternalShore
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I've always wondered this too, like I don't even know how anyone can do that. It doesn't seem too easy at all

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've always wondered this too, like I don't even know how anyone can do that. It doesn't seem too easy at all
Some people say it's just lucid dreaming, but shifters actually think they're in another reality. They've basically shifted their consciousness/awareness to their desired reality. (They may be delusional tho). Yeah, it seems pretty difficult to do…

I haven't had any success with lucid dreaming either, unfortunately. Have you tried it before?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
huh, I've never heard of that before! Sounds really neat! ^_^
You know~ Those people who reality shifted (if they aren't delusional) only proved that one can reality shift into this reality but not out of it~ So maybe we just live in the worst reality that anyone can enter, but no one can exit! :(

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
huh, I've never heard of that before! Sounds really neat! ^_^
You know~ Those people who reality shifted (if they aren't delusional) only proved that one can reality shift into this reality but not out of it~ So maybe we just live in the worst reality that anyone can enter, but no one can exit! :(
I've heard that some people actually believe that others have shifted to this reality, like Olivia Rodrigo and Melanie Martinez and stuff. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that in the multiverse, this is the worst reality by far…I wish we could leave this reality and explore other ones, it would he so cool. Ah if only….

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore