Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
She just doesnt love me anymore so what is the reason of me living she loves someone she doesnt even cares about me I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING SOMEONE UGLY AND HORRIBLE AS HER but i miss her

I miss crying myself to sleep because of her I miss staying up just to see a response I never got, I miss my jealousy, I miss waking up every day just to see her, I miss acting like everything was okay so she didn't feel guilty, I miss having to compete with Z, I miss my murder plans about her, I miss changing everything about myself so she liked me, I miss feeling so bad I wanted to rip my skin off, I miss doing stuff for her so I could see her inexisting reaction, I miss craving for her attention, I miss telling her everything about my day, I miss telling her what things reminded me of her throughout the day, I miss your one-word answers, I miss her gaslighting, I miss her lack of interest, and I hate myself for wanting her back, I hate the fact that I still felt loved, I hate the fact that I want her friendship back, because she's already over it, she never felt what I felt for her, she ruined me and she's still living happily, like nothing happened after what she has done

Im just dying i have never been like that before this so scary i dont even know whats real anymore im going insane
She cheated on me she made me feel like im not real she made me feel ugly unwanted disgusted, i developed an eating disorder because of her i wanted her to want me i changed everything i HAVE DONE EVERYTHING EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IT i did it i did whatever she wanted i was the perfect girl for her why did she still leave me even when she said "i'll never leave you" "i love you" "you are the only one" did she say that to others too ? How many people she has said it to ?
I just want to dieAAAAHHH KILLL mE KILL ME H I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE you dont get it its just too much I WANT TO BLEED OUT FOR HER I WANT TO CUT MY WRIST SO DEEP CARVING HER NAME

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, expiredfckmeat, terminatepain and 1 other person
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
I am trying to ctb because a guy.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Love can be really evil, this is what it often does to people... Hopefully you can escape your country and look back and see this little shithead as a nasty practice partner who drowned in the swamp you escaped. You will do so much better than her, you'll laugh and laugh and won't remember

Reactions: wiltingorchid and Hihihehehuhu
Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
To find love that is pure these days is just a fantasy. I honestly believe it no longer exists. You'll be with someone until you get dropped for someone that is better. It's been done to me many,many times. Relationships are like jobs to most people. Keep it until something better comes along. I hate that way of thinking, but people are disposable which is why they need to stop spreading this bullshit about how "Life is precious" no, it's a curse and all the emotions we are able to feel are a disease as all it causes is problems.

terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
It is so hard been sheeten by someone. All my love went against me.