N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
She was out in under 40 seconds and showed no sign of struggle. Im agonizing from suicide project i remember you i think you don't need to do this.

Reactions: Definitelyworried, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
She was out in under 40 seconds and showed no sign of struggle. Im agonizing from suicide project i remember you i think you don't need to do this.
Thanks, I remember you too.
I been trying to fight off the thoughts of suicude, but they keep crawling back.
My problems have not fully resolved, and I'm now facing even some new problems.
Hanging has not been an easy thought for me. I can't decide if I am going to do it or not.
I appreciate your words of encouragement though.
I really don't know what I wI'll end up doing.
I didn't think I would see you here, since last time you had decided to live.?

Reactions: NoMore, lv-gras and Tiburcio
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
We all feel it differently but i always scratch my head why you are doing this. I had decided to live when my symptoms lightened but i still have too much damage and im functioning at a fraction of myself while carrying so much burden and pain so im fully suicidal just not compelled to do it right away but i will if i had the chance

Reactions: Xingster, Definitelyworried, lv-gras and 2 others
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Here at Punjabfans plc we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship, quality and value. You won't find a better made fan this side of the Brahmaputra river. Recommended by Whatfan magazine.
Buy with confidence. Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, bitcoin, accepted.

Reactions: Xingster and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It really is easy when you don't overthink and just do it. Especially when something pushes you over the edge.
I've watched a lot of those vids, some people trash around a lot as their brain is dying, some of them just barely move like this lady. Overall I don't think this method is as bad/scary/gruesome as some people say.

But the video as a whole... WTF is happening there, I don't even O.O

Last edited:
Reactions: Xingster, anna, lv-gras and 2 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
We all feel it differently but i always scratch my head why you are doing this. I had decided to live when my symptoms lightened but i still have too much damage and im functioning at a fraction of myself while carrying so much burden and pain so im fully suicidal just not compelled to do it right away but i will if i had the chance
I'll leave you a pm maybe tomorrow to let you know what has been causing my suicidal ideations.

Reactions: lv-gras, NoMore and Tiburcio