carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
she told me "i don't think i love you anymore ****". im fucking broken. idk what to do, i tried so hard. i cant handle being alone. she had told me she loved me for the first time in a while that same morning. im done. i cant. im so alone. "i tried convincing myself i did" . these words are agonizing. im never gonna recover. why do i always love so hard obssess and get nothing back. i just wanna love and be loved unconditionally. why cant i ever be happy..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prettycvnt, Uk2023, rammi77 and 1 other person
rammi77

rammi77

trying to become the friend of the world !
Aug 19, 2023
You're a lovable person I swear, you can get through this:heart:

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I understand exactly what you're going through. My husband left me with those same words this year. I will never recover

U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022
Sorry to hear

Maybe she went through a wave of emotions that day but came to that

Like a review

You might experience the same review and it will show what was missing - you can learn to maybe look for someone who has the missing bit.

Sometimes it's a process

I like hearing people value quality and longevity

To want one person for keeps and cross milestones together in life

New people and dating is difficult but necessary

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I swear it's going to be OK eventually. My girlfriend left me with the same words but even harder, bullying me and so on. I cried so hard my voice was gone for a while. We dated for several years. But then it just gets vague if you restrict yourself from thinking about her and the pain eventually stops.
Btw I love Chainsawman too!

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
I swear it's going to be OK eventually. My girlfriend left me with the same words but even harder, bullying me and so on. I cried so hard my voice was gone for a while. We dated for several years. But then it just gets vague if you restrict yourself from thinking about her and the pain eventually stops.
Btw I love Chainsawman too!
i hope youre right,
and yes i havent caught up yet but i love the war devil rn.
I understand exactly what you're going through. My husband left me with those same words this year. I will never recover
i wont ever as well. this just broke my world.
Sorry to hear

Maybe she went through a wave of emotions that day but came to that

Like a review

You might experience the same review and it will show what was missing - you can learn to maybe look for someone who has the missing bit.

Sometimes it's a process

I like hearing people value quality and longevity

To want one person for keeps and cross milestones together in life

New people and dating is difficult but necessary
she is anxious shes going through changes in school, and she was ovulating, and she was in a anxious environment at the time, but she still said things like "i havent loved you in a while and above said she wasnt happy she had to find herself. and right after regretted it and said she loved me and she just had to realize but its done she ended it and how can i just move past all this :/
You're a lovable person I swear, you can get through this:heart:
im not lovable, i always love too hard, i always try i always claw into them i always fall too hard, and then they leave and its over. im unable to be loved i was with her for a year and a half, i really thought she was the one now im just lost.

Last edited:
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
i hope youre right
I really root for your recovery, it's totally possible when enough time will pass and you won't push yourself to think about this person. Give yourself a month to weep and mourn. Your current condition is painful and understandable but not eternal. I totally think you will be fine after some time and will find someone who fits you better. Even if rn you think she was your forever person (I went through this as well), in a few months you will start to notice early signs of relationship crumbling + some shortcomings of your ex that you didn't see before.

I'll give a little context for you to see and perhaps relate to.
I dated my ex girlfriend for a few years. She was my absolute soulmate and I could share anything with her. But I was and still am impulsive and this resulted in us fighting sometimes.
I was going to propose to her a year ago. I found a flat for us to move into. I was totally prepared to start a life with her, when we had our last quarrel. She left dirty, saying things to me that really broke me and bothered my friends.
I wanted to ctb, I cried my eyes out, but then after a few months I thought back to our relationship and remembered all those little things I ignored. Like she threw away an expensive gift I gave her once. Yikes. 90% times you don't notice that until you've broken up.

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
she told me "i don't think i love you anymore ****". im fucking broken. idk what to do, i tried so hard. i cant handle being alone. she had told me she loved me for the first time in a while that same morning. im done. i cant. im so alone. "i tried convincing myself i did" . these words are agonizing. im never gonna recover. why do i always love so hard obssess and get nothing back. i just wanna love and be loved unconditionally. why cant i ever be happy..
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Continuing to poor on the love leads to a developed complacency. A smothering numbness of sorts. It evenutally gets taken for granted. Sadly, if you don't continue to periodcally keep some psychological love games in the mix, to create fresh desire, but in a faithful and respectful manner, staleness will set it. It's the uncomfortble truth, but trust me, I learned this the hard way.

Reactions: struggles_inc