T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Welp, she left me. All I have to live for now is my mom. I trusted her and talked to her about my feelings which now feels like a mistake. She encouraged me to be emotionally vulnerable and then says I was too attached to her. She asked me what would I do if she crashed or something and passed away and I said I might commit. Apparently that answer made her worry and feel like I'm too attached. Over 1 year and my first true relationship is gone. I have no clue what to do anymore. I have a therapy appointment next week but I was motivating myself knowing she would be by my side through thick and thin, or so I thought. It's not enough to make me CTB yet, but I feel it getting more close as time goes by and more bad shit happens to me. Anyways, Goodnight guys, this is one of my first posts here and I've mainly been lurking, I hope all is well for the rest of you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ever so lonely, resolutory, Wasabi and 9 others
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I recommend tightening your buttocks because a shit storm awaits you. Learn how to live for yourself first and decide what is the best for you. Good luck with therapist.

Reactions: ever so lonely and Un-
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
I feel you. Married for 29, together for 31. Three kids. Multiple times where all we had was each other. I won't speak to your or her because I don't know the situation well enough. However, relationships can end and people can still be hospitable to each other and be honest as to why it ended. My wife has lied and deceived everyone. My lawyer pointed out that her behaviors were irrational, unless she was hiding something. I was able to determine she became involved with someone. She gaslit everyone about me being a bad guy, when I had never done anything.

I don't know your age, but you seem young. There's a lot of lonely, hurting people out there looking for someone to talk to. It's just a matter of finding them. Me - I'm done with relationships all together. I would like to have a close friend, male or female, but I work from home with little opportunity for human interaction. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, Un-, donealready and 2 others
R

Reallysad

Student
Nov 23, 2022
I feel you. Married for 29, together for 31. Three kids. Multiple times where all we had was each other. I won't speak to your or her because I don't know the situation well enough. However, relationships can end and people can still be hospitable to each other and be honest as to why it ended. My wife has lied and deceived everyone. My lawyer pointed out that her behaviors were irrational, unless she was hiding something. I was able to determine she became involved with someone. She gaslit everyone about me being a bad guy, when I had never done anything.

I don't know your age, but you seem young. There's a lot of lonely, hurting people out there looking for someone to talk to. It's just a matter of finding them. Me - I'm done with relationships all together. I would like to have a close friend, male or female, but I work from home with little opportunity for human interaction. I wish you the best.
Same as you bud not married just had twins 4 months ago and have a 10year old from a previous relationship.was 2.5 years but were the best times of my life and now she won't even talk to me except when we meet once a week to see my babies for a whole 2 hours.this is the 2nd time I have been fucked over in a relationship and I agree with u with the lonlieness part.I've been suicidal for 4 years and made various attempts but this has put the nail in the coffin.good luck to you both

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, donealready, ThatStateOfMind and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021

You'd be correct in assuming I'm young. I'm 19, I think there's a chance we could still be friends. Your situation seems way harder than mine and I'm sorry all of that happened to you. I wish you great peace and hopefully find that friend.
Same as you bud not married just had twins 4 months ago and have a 10year old from a previous relationship.was 2.5 years but were the best times of my life and now she won't even talk to me except when we meet once a week to see my babies for a whole 2 hours.this is the 2nd time I have been fucked over in a relationship and I agree with u with the lonlieness part.I've been suicidal for 4 years and made various attempts but this has put the nail in the coffin.good luck to you both
Thank you and I hope your situation improves as well.

Reactions: ever so lonely, sevenkarmas and Reallysad
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Women come and women go. Not all the time, mind you, but a lot. Some women wake up one day and decide they no longer want the relationship they're in. Now, to be honest, that may happen for guys, too, IDK. Never happened to me. You just need to soldier through it using whatever help is at your disposal whether that is friends, work (more hours), spilling your guts out on social media, talking with a therapist, breaking something, whatever. Took me nearly 3 years to get over my ex fiance'. Oh yeah, what I found is it just isn't worth it to off myself for any other person. At least for me it isn't. CTB is just about the most personal decision one can make for themselves and I refuse to relinquish control of it to another. Good luck.

Reactions: ever so lonely, DaatiSimi and Reallysad
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
Women come and women go. Not all the time, mind you, but a lot. Some women wake up one day and decide they no longer want the relationship they're in. Now, to be honest, that may happen for guys, too, IDK. Never happened to me. You just need to soldier through it using whatever help is at your disposal whether that is friends, work (more hours), spilling your guts out on social media, talking with a therapist, breaking something, whatever. Took me nearly 3 years to get over my ex fiance'. Oh yeah, what I found is it just isn't worth it to off myself for any other person. At least for me it isn't. CTB is just about the most personal decision one can make for themselves and I refuse to relinquish control of it to another. Good luck.
Technically, I agree with your premise. For me, however, she wasn't just a woman. She was my only friend. We went through some real shit together, stuff that I thought made our bond stronger. On top of that, she's isolated my kids from me. They won't even talk to me because their mom has told them lies about me. I walked into my daughter's work and she ran to another room to hide. I didn't force the issue, bought what I needed and left, but I've basically been shunned and cancelled by the only people I have ever really cared about. If it was just the wife, I would have been ok. Struggled, but no suicidal.

• Aww..
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
she's isolated my kids from me. They won't even talk to me because their mom has told them lies about me. I walked into my daughter's work and she ran to another room to hide.
Without knowing all of the details in your situation, that's a bunch of BS to have to deal with. Definitely a tough situation. Hope you can figure out some remedy that works for you.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound painful what you are going through, it really is such a cruel and disappointing existence, and it does seem as though in this life if there is anything that someone sees as being positive they will eventually just lose it which will cause them to suffer more. But I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward.

Reactions: ever so lonely
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Welp, she left me. All I have to live for now is my mom. I trusted her and talked to her about my feelings which now feels like a mistake. She encouraged me to be emotionally vulnerable and then says I was too attached to her. She asked me what would I do if she crashed or something and passed away and I said I might commit. Apparently that answer made her worry and feel like I'm too attached. Over 1 year and my first true relationship is gone. I have no clue what to do anymore. I have a therapy appointment next week but I was motivating myself knowing she would be by my side through thick and thin, or so I thought. It's not enough to make me CTB yet, but I feel it getting more close as time goes by and more bad shit happens to me. Anyways, Goodnight guys, this is one of my first posts here and I've mainly been lurking, I hope all is well for the rest of you.
Still better than me. Entered into my first relationship just over a year ago and cut her off randomly after a month. That girl and situation was truly perfect for me and now I'm just dead inside because I know I can't even have relationships with people if things go perfectly. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but, if it's any consolation, at least it shows that you can actually have relationships. <3

Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
relationships man, i feel you op, there so complexed nowadays, so nuanced, nobody knows where they stand anymore, i bet hardly anybody feels valued either, it is superficial and shallow, and feels almost like window shopping, swipe as insta says, does anybody ever feel that going on a date nowadays feels almost as much scrutiny as a job interview ?, so tell me about yourself what are your goals hobbies interests and annual salary and that is before cocktails and drinks lol, i hope your doing ok op if it is any consolation whatsoever is that many of us here know your pain not that that diminishes yours, yours is very real and understandable, they reckon and i dont know how true this is that the divorce rates are higher than they have EVER been on record, that speaks volumes for the current dating market, many of us are unhappy with it seemingly, people are jumping ship like blackbeard of the seven seas lol, i hope you find peace brother, whatever you decide as, dating can be truly painful and heartbreaking, i wish you well broskies ❤️

Reactions: Reallysad