N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Bad for her I don't want friendship with her.

I have to stomach that. Maybe the game changer for her was that I never was in a relationship. I asked her that is the case in my reply explicitly. If this was the case it would make me pretty suicidal. I have no answer yet.

I don't want to maintain a friendship with her. She hurt me too much. I have not cried thus far though. My friends think my message could hurt her saying I think maintaining contact with her is impossible for me. I don't mind that...

Honestly, she always had so few contact with me. But she still signaled me she wants a partnership with me. I would have ended it after one month because her messages lacked any effort. When I did not reply she told me how much she enjoys our conversations. And that she wants to continue with me. I feel kind of kidded.

Though I was often very unhappy with how she handled our contact. I would wish for a different relationship and I knew that.
I might update this thread later. I am sort of pissed. But I have not received a reply yet and I did not cry.

I don't know which impact this will have on me. Tomorrow she wants to meet with me....hmhmm...lol

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Sorry it's so rocky. I say good on you sticking to your guns if you don't see friendship there. It's a weird thing TV sells us, but if you're looking for romance that friendship can't really help you. It's not like you were friends beforehand.

If her reason is that you've never been in a relationship before, I'd say that's more of a red flag for her, tbh. As far as baggage goes that's pretty far down the list. I mean, next person you date you would no longer have that status lol.

From the beginning it's seemed like you are a little more willing to commit and dedicate effort but she's not sure what she wants. You need both parties to want it and work for it.

Good luck.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress