R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Hi all,

As some of you may know, im a PGY2 doc. There is an essay writing competition at one of the academic institution's here, and the only requirements is that it is focused on suffering and a mixture of reflection and academic work.
Earlier this year I was hospitalised and met a few characters in the wards that I plan on writing on, their stories and the suffering they have experienced because of psychiatric illness. Being a member on here I was wondering if there was one or two people that would want to share their story and how they ended up to this point and the suffering they are feeling, and those around them. Obviously would be in messages so I could ask questions/get clarity and everything would be anonymous :). (not that I can get any information off this website anyway).

Yeah, cheers.

(sorry if this is against rules or something)

• Hugs
Reactions: disableddoll and pole
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Sure, feel free to message me. I have a 16yr history with the mental health system and all of the trauma, including that of being in a cult. If it can be of use to someone, all the better.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
i can share my story

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
if you need anyone to talk to, im all ears! :hug:

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Hi all,

As some of you may know, im a PGY2 doc. There is an essay writing competition at one of the academic institution's here, and the only requirements is that it is focused on suffering and a mixture of reflection and academic work.
Earlier this year I was hospitalised and met a few characters in the wards that I plan on writing on, their stories and the suffering they have experienced because of psychiatric illness. Being a member on here I was wondering if there was one or two people that would want to share their story and how they ended up to this point and the suffering they are feeling, and those around them. Obviously would be in messages so I could ask questions/get clarity and everything would be anonymous :). (not that I can get any information off this website anyway).

Yeah, cheers.

(sorry if this is against rules or something)

Feel free to reach out: I've got a hell of a story.