D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
The worst and most stupid way of trying to CTB that I did in my life was once trying to ingest my dog flyworm medication. My dog got a wound behind his paw and got some flyworms there. The veterinarian recommended me some poison to kill them. Someday out of impulse I decided to take it, since it was sitting around on my shelf after my dog got better.

Tasted it horrible so I wasn't able to take much. A little while after that, I was trying to drink some water and felt the worst pain of my life, fell in the floor and started throwing up dark blood. I couldn't even say anything. Stayed there in the ground in so much pain until I was able to drag myself to the living room. Spent a day in the hospital but I didn't say what I did, only what happened which they thought was food poison. It was a small rural town hospital so they did no tests.

Never try some random poison it's a horrible idea and probably one of the worst ways to go.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, noname223 and 8 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry about your terrible experience. I know that careful thinking tends to go out the window when those grim feelings start bubbling up. My worst and only real attempt was starvation, which at least is easy to undo, at least early on. But now that I've read about all the potential and horrifying effects of starvation before death, that manifest more and more as you approach death, I don't really consider it an option anymore. I've set my sights on SN which has problems but seems to be the most ideal all round.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry, mean to say silly billy. Must have been desperate sorry. I wouldn't want to touch vet medicine or even anti flee/ worm stuff you put on their fur it absolutely stinks. Vet profession is meant to have a high suicide rate wonder if they use what they put pets down with, seems very peaceful when I watched it.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes desperation makes us do silly stuff.
When I was a teen, I thought that just trying to hold my breath for some minutes was going to kill me lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am so sorry you have been through this :( I used to think that any poisonous substance instantly killed you but I didn't try anything. It shows how hard it really is to die, and desparation and suicidal impulses can drive us to trying anything. This life is so cruel.