Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I am not good in writing so I make it really brief.

I got news of my dear mum's stage 4 cancer during Oct 2019,0% survival rate and 1-3 years to live. Suffered depression , before was already one. Took Xanax , valium to make myself better.

During Jan I tripped , on those meds or depression Idk . I forgot totally who I was , I could only remember I died and did something like hacking the death code. I was in a state of madness, my friend told me I was mad behaving like a 5yr old.
I cried when my father wanted to take me to eat. Regards to the death code , I told by a light figure ,In my state I have to enter the door to the other world ,however I cannot do it and kind of betray myself I'm not dead. All this experiences are very strong , very clear, I even have memories of me being close to Jesus.
Jesus was someone very close to me yet held highly . Sometimes I became an eagle. All this are all hillucinations. After so when I came to my senses , I wasnt in my 100% clear state. I goggled lucid dreaming because the experiences are too real to me .

However what make me wanted to ctb is because I cried to my mum often like a child and asked her for forgiveness for ctb before her (still v strong memories). I remember doing this really often. My friends say it was becasue of excessive benzos valium . But I think that's only part of it depression comes w it. serotonin levels was at 5% no kidding , all day. No even a min or so my ctb desires are lessen .

Coming forward aug . My mum's had a few pain attacks, I am living as a actor everyday. I wanted to quit my job but I can't let them sniff anything out of me. I plan to ctb after or immediately once my mums gone . I can't do it while she's suffering and me adding to her grief. I had to lied and acted as if nothing happen . But under everyone's nose im gearing into my ctb mode.

Light or day is hell . Because only night when my eyes are closed I find real peace. Morning is hell ,depression the moment my eyes open . perhaps why some of you are feeling suicidal at some point in life ,but something's the feelings gone, becasue your serotonin level are low when u are feeling suicidal. I think we should have a thread on serotonin . Its a chemical that makes us happy when high and low when suicidal.

If at those tripped or madness I wanted to ctb . I wanted to say , sorry mum for being selfish once in my life, no words to describe .
Sry , u can skip the hullinations part . The leaving before my mum crying like a baby made my decision to ctb right after her death. I don't know if I can make it . There is no definite answers, she wants me to live happy and go holidays but no I'm inside dead as of now , I can't cope already . I'm not on any meds , ctb level are higher in the day and lower at night but never stops .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TAW122, clocktower and inactive
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I don't know your family situation but as a mum I'd just like to say you are supposed to cry and tell her your feelings. Cancer doesn't make her another person x

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I don't know your family situation but as a mum I'd just like to say you are supposed to cry and tell her your feelings. Cancer doesn't make her another person x
I understand but when she's gone she doesn't know. She's very anti suicidal. Remember I went mad , one of those things I do was to tell her "sorry mum for leaving first" . She saw me and told me , and forgived me. Imagine I was mad and all in my mind was to ctb.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your situation as well as your mother's health. I wish you peace in your decision. :hug:

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I'm sorry to hear about your situation as well as your mother's health. I wish you peace in your decision. :hug:
Thank you . I am extremely sober. It's like I'm the last man living on earth . Sole survivor of human history .

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Thank you . I am extremely sober. It's like I'm the last man living on earth . Sole survivor of human history .
That's a heavy load to bear. And your mum will attribute much of what you said to your illness at the time. You didn't actually leave her.