Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Share your plush toy!

I ask permission for the moderators to create this space.

(Please ignore or disapprove of this post if it violates the rules of this forum. Thank you!)

This is a space to share photos and/or stories of your plush toys <3

I believe that some people have stories or have a love for their plushies. Often, my plushies are my only refuge, they are my place of comfort, and the only ones I can hug.

Note: I think this could be a good distraction and a good place to find stories (fictional or real) about a little piece of us, which are our dear plushies.

Welcome plush toys! :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Jumper Geo, AngelGirl and 11 others
FranCanSee

FranCanSee

Jun 9, 2020
He has no head, but I love him.

Attachments

• PSX_20200621_134027.jpg
    PSX_20200621_134027.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • Love
Reactions: Marchioness, deadgirlahsatan, Jumper Geo and 13 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
MOWGLI IN HER ELEMENT!
IMG 5046
got my lovely bear bae! my gay pink bestie! and my ssssssnake for ssssexy timesssssssss
they got my back x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Jumper Geo, crybaby and 9 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
This is Mr. Big Eye! In the past he got involved in a fight, and was attacked by ferocious dragons! He managed to survive, but had his nose and his beautiful eyes taken out. He was rescued by me, a little goblin. :notsure:

PSX 20200621 135927

Don't you dare laugh or joke with Mr. Big Eye, despite having a kind face, he can easily curse your future :devil:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, deadgirlahsatan, Jumper Geo and 10 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There you go.

20200621 191840

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, crybaby, AngelGirl and 13 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
C'mon bitch my one eyed snake's taking Mr. Big Eye DOWN!!
LETS DO DIS! :hmph:

Mr. Big Eye, is preparing the crystal ball to curse your snake's fate! Looks like someone's going to lose an eye :devil: :devil:

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Mr. Big Eye, is preparing the crystal ball to curse your snake's fate! Looks like someone's going to lose an eye :devil: :devil:
he will bury Mr. Big 6 feet unda! never mind blind ! Cristal ball and all!
boom
He has no head, but I love him
that was my snake's doing btw! didnt wanna brag but he just got mad..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FranCanSee and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, deadgirlahsatan, crybaby and 7 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
imma taking your manga ass down!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Oh, you said plush toys, I thought you said blush toys. I like to share my toys! Toys

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sadstuffie, deadgirlahsatan, crybaby and 11 others
VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
This is my kitty, hug friend for calm falling asleep. She has no name, but we still search for one, she want to become famous guitarist. Years ago I bought same kitty to my crush but I think she didnt like it, even though she likes cats and kittens especially.

IMG 20200621 201530

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, crybaby, AngelGirl and 9 others
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
So many cute plushies. I only have Kamata, who is more of a pillow but a very soft and cuddly one.
Kamata

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie, deadgirlahsatan, crybaby and 9 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Oh, you said plush toys, I thought you said blush toys. I like to share my toys!View attachment 37764

I've got the best of both worlds ! Somewhere in a closet, must still own a Popples plush. It's a cute fluff, colorful like Punky Brewster, with the softest tummy to rub ever... But it comes with a little addictive bonus : it has extra skin on the back, so you can roll it as a ball, like a transformer, reminiscent of an uncircumsised penis (perverted minds).

1A081026 F41F 4F82 81E5 352B5B334A35

As an easy prey of a lad, I once did get a LoveSense vibrator (Hitachi's recent competitor) due to the promise of a mounting accessory as a rubber flicking tongue. Honestly, it sucked balls but not in an objective way. Most major disappointment in my experimental life, don't remind me this failure of a memory.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, crybaby, LivedTooLong and 12 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I love this thread because I love stuffies!

Not at home but if I were I'd share all of them ❤

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Oyoy
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Feebee is now scared to show his face in this thread, with all the curses and sex toys thrashing around. He's a green bear who's been with me all my life, and is missing eyes, nose, tongue and most of his fur.

Love is love and not fade away.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, AngelGirl, FranCanSee and 5 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
IMG 20200622 183250
gift from my husband. His name is Vince now

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, AngelGirl, Hear My Bus a Comin and 7 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
What a cute thread! Love it! Though I don't have any with me... *cries*

• Hugs
Reactions: AngelGirl, Hear My Bus a Comin, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
None currently where I'm at, due to my kids commandeering all my fox, wolf and Chewbacca plushies over the years. So I'm just gonna post a picture of a plushie I wish I had... 6045E217 3C3B 4520 B5B2 742AB88DE605

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, LivedTooLong, AngelGirl and 8 others
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Small plush toys on the gigantic Costco teddy bear - bought them for my kid but I cuddle with them too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, crybaby, AngelGirl and 8 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
MOWGLI IN HER ELEMENT!
View attachment 37760
got my lovely bear bae! my gay pink bestie! and my ssssssnake for ssssexy timesssssssss
they got my back x
The snake looks really cool! ^ ^ Makes me feel a little sad that I never got a plush like that years back when I had a chance. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O and Deleted member 17331
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Share your plush toy!

I ask permission for the moderators to create this space.

(Please ignore or disapprove of this post if it violates the rules of this forum. Thank you!)

This is a space to share photos and/or stories of your plush toys <3

I believe that some people have stories or have a love for their plushies. Often, my plushies are my only refuge, they are my place of comfort, and the only ones I can hug.

Note: I think this could be a good distraction and a good place to find stories (fictional or real) about a little piece of us, which are our dear plushies.

Welcome plush toys! :heart:
I have a little mouse, I have had it basically since birth, so it is quite roughed up, but I still love it. It has been everywhere I went and has a very unique, pleasant smell that I take comfort in, as it is basically an olfactory history of my life.

I just really, really love my little mouse. :))

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and disabledandhopeless
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
SS, meet Monokuma! My Monokuma plushie is nearly identical to the one pictured below. He is one of my most dearly beloved video game characters of all time! I gave most of my plushies away but as a Danganronpa fan, I just couldn't bear to part with my Monokuma.
61ojTdjUCyL AC SX679
Small plush toys on the gigantic Costco teddy bear - bought them for my kid but I cuddle with them too.
View attachment 37888
How adorable ! You can take refuge in a tower of cute cuddly plushies! I also have the giant teddy bear from Costco. I got the 4.5 ft-tall one, but sometimes I wish I had gotten the 8-ft tall one! It would have been heavenly.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie, deadgirlahsatan, AngelGirl and 5 others
Hear My Bus a Comin

Hear My Bus a Comin

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for this goblinsinmyhead, it is something very lovely and made me have a good laugh.

I am an old man, and unfortunately no longer have any plush, they have all been lost over time. But there was a crochet plush made by my old lady, as a child. It was a long-eared rabbit.
Aab62b543ca98bf0b4995015cc723d9f

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, K-O, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I've got the best of both worlds ! Somewhere in a closet, must still own a Popples plush. It's a cute fluff, colorful like Punky Brewster, with the softest tummy to rub ever... But it comes with a little addictive bonus : it has extra skin on the back, so you can roll it as a ball, like a transformer, reminiscent of an uncircumsised penis (perverted minds)

View attachment 37773

OMG I forgot about these, I had some loved them!!

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Here are two of mine, the Panda being a gift from my mom she won with points at a near Mall.
The little yellow guy is also from her, though she doesn't remember how she got it. :smiling:
20200629 214227

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, disabledandhopeless, AngelGirl and 5 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
I actually love this thread!!

F8345BE7 D525 471F BA54 C42CC0FF5FDB
I have more but these are the two I always sleep with!
@nitrogen
I think we might have the same rabbit? My rabbit has a Jelly Cat London tag.
297E0701 6B33 41D9 86F9 AAE85525233F

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, disabledandhopeless, nitrogen and 4 others
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
SS, meet Monokuma! My Monokuma plushie is nearly identical to the one pictured below. He is one of my most dearly beloved video game characters of all time! I gave most of my plushies away but as a Danganronpa fan, I just couldn't bear to part with my Monokuma.
View attachment 38283

How adorable ! You can take refuge in a tower of cute cuddly plushies! I also have the giant teddy bear from Costco. I got the 4.5 ft-tall one, but sometimes I wish I had gotten the 8-ft tall one! It would have been heavenly.
That thing bulging from your Monokuma plushie looks like either a long outie belly button or a short dick. :pfff::pfff::pfff:

I use my 8-ft tall Costco teddy bear to teach my kid kickboxing to fight off bullies from her pre-school - punch in the face, scratch face, slap face, pinch cheeks, kick tummy, etc. I tell her to not be the one to start a fight but beat the shit out of the kids that'd pick on her first.

I think we might have the same rabbit? My rabbit has a Jelly Cat London tag.
Yeah, looks like we have the same bunny. Mine looks more jaded though - as most plush toys would look after spending some time with a toddler.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and AngelGirl