Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
My biggest regret is not being able to do anything for you. It is so tragic having so many suicidal lifes who lie in need of assientence and love,, but I can't delieve that love because I'm so distrustful of human beings I'm so paroind and delusiona. Please feel free to vend your existence is important you're a humana being affelicted by this torment of existence. Unfortuntely I can only acess my true emotions while drunk but they are so vivid, so real ffor an imaginary world; I feel so much sorrow for your experiences, please share it with me so i CAN feel even more melancholy and forgivw me for an7 melamcholicy you're so special you deserve recognition in this world I am so pleased of being able of relaiting to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, cgrtt.brns and Deleted member 60002
D

Deleted member 60002

Apr 11, 2023
With all due respect, this is why I try not to drink anymore. I'm wishing you all the best and I hope your hangover isn't too bad.

Reactions: ger3172
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i feel similar in feeling regret for not being able to help anyone here, and angry for all the injustice that everyone here has faced in their lives, but im glad to know that many here chose what they believed was best for them and could prevent themselves further suffering. i feel pain for those, like myself, who are unable to access easy ways to exit, or are stuck in between wanting to live and die and feel trapped. i wish i could give everyone here a hug.
i also feel i can never really feel my emotions unless im drunk. i think my mum recognises this too as shes always offering me alcohol and we only ever really get to talk when we're drunk, i feel like she only likes me when im drunk.
theres so much pain in this world its not right.
i hope youre doing ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I am very empathetic.
I feel too much for others who are suffering.
This is one of my main reasons I want to put myself out of my misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns