J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Something about you that you're comfortable sharing and that you'd like others to know bout you.
Could be something you like(or don't), something you did recently or in the past, something that interest you very much, a quality/characteristic . Doesn't have to be relevant, it's just a game.
The idea is too keep it short and sweet 😊.

Examples: I like coke over pepsi, i hate rain, i think x thing is overrated, my fav genre of movies is sci fi, i'm selfish, i'm lactose intolerant. Idk, those were just examples…

Obviously i'll start: I feel more calm during night time. 🌚

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, BoulderSoWhat and nomoredolor
nomoredolor

nomoredolor

Sep 7, 2024
I love Stephen king books

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Buffy, Lish, BoulderSoWhat and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like Shadow the Hedgehog, he's got such a cool aura and sometimes feels a bit relatable too.

Reactions: JustAnx
J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
I really don't like people feeling sorry for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Downdraft and Innereye
SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
My favorite anime is hunter x hunter 😼. This is the only show that can make me shed tears. Just yesterday I was rewatching the episodes. I was like that behind my screen IMG 9780

Reactions: Buffy and JustAnx
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
idk I've already shared a lot here so I'll try to say something different.

Although most people probably think of me as a nerd, I lettered in three sports in high school. I was actually pretty good at basketball and I'm still a decent golfer when I get the chance.

• Wow
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, BoulderSoWhat and JustAnx
BoulderSoWhat

BoulderSoWhat

Student
Aug 29, 2024
Fun fact. Years ago I got certified as a massage therapist. It was after I dropped out from college and was trying to figure out what to do next, needing to up my income to get out of home and be on my own. I took a random venture into massage therapy lol. Being introverted I wouldn't need to talk a lot, by nature it's very relaxing, so I thought why not haha.

The schooling was half anatomy+physiology, half actual hands-on practice and clinicals with the public. I was more interested in the anatomy and physiology, once upon a time I could name all the muscles and bones in the body 100% (not anymore). But the nature of the school and overall struggle I had with it was how flooded the whole business is with pseudoscience. I couldn't stand the "teachers" in that regard. And I couldn't stand my peers for eschewing common sense and critical thinking, gobbling up the stuff as blatantly absurd as "psychic surgery" in one extreme. Hey look, watch this random youtube video of someone (definitely not using sleight of hand) putting their bare hands on someone and casuing blood to gush out of them!!!! Ah, nice and relaxing energy work. Just get yourself "attuned" and you can do it too!!!! Not to mention the MONEY for performing such an "advanced service."

RIP James Randi 💚

Anyway I won't rant too much about that, but I didn't enter the field lol.

Nowadays I'm a closed-door ltc pharmacy tech with a particular interest in data analysis 🙃

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I just found this on the my YouTube homepage
Screenshot 20241021 195906 Picsart
The title was so inappropriate that I had to censor it. WTF is this shit? YouTube has really gone downhill.

Lish

Lish

I, too, shall burn
Jun 4, 2024
I love Stephen king books
Misery is my absolute favorite of his. The narration and the writing just kept me on edge. Annie Wilkes was so much worse in the book than in the movie.

Christine is a close second. What are your favorites, if you don't mind me asking?

• Love
Reactions: nomoredolor and Buffy
nomoredolor

nomoredolor

Sep 7, 2024
Misery is my absolute favorite of his. The narration and the writing just kept me on edge. Annie Wilkes was so much worse in the book than in the movie.

Christine is a close second. What are your favorites, if you don't mind me asking?
👌👌
My favorites are the Stand and IT (except for that one sewer scene iykyk) I don't mind saying I live in Maine so it sets a whole new tone when you're listening to his books and they're set in the area. 😅

• Love
Reactions: Lish
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
I want access to The Sanctuary subforum, but dislike posting regularly. Nonetheless, I will occasionally make frivolous posts on the long road to 250. (This is an example of one such post!)

Eole2.0

Eole2.0

Till I die
Aug 27, 2024
I want access to The Sanctuary subforum, but dislike posting regularly. Nonetheless, I will occasionally make frivolous posts on the long road to 250. (This is an example of one such post!)
I forgot that lol. Thanks for the reminder.

I like K-pop 😅

Reactions: MelancholyMagic
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I love eating baby carrots.

One day I was staying overnight with a friend and her mother had a rule that was essentially "every day you can have one small unhealthy snack, but unlimited vegetables" and she had a bowl of raw baby carrots. I was in my "I eat to cope" phase and ate two bowls of carrots and while it was weird at first I kinda learned to love the taste. Now I eat baby carrots all the time. I love them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: astr4
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Pursuing recovery seriously, Godspeed
May 9, 2024
I work as an ER tech and I love my job

• Love
Reactions: daley
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The excitement I felt today for Shadow Generations is the closest I've been to not wanting to kill myself for a long long long long long time.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate everything about being a human. It all disgusts me and I try my best to conceal the more human parts of me because I consider it to be gross. Calling me a human or a normie just makes me so uncomfortable

star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
I try to follow the advice of thread
I'm afraid to talk too much here because considering the experience of other users. So I will not be very precise. I really like romantic movies, I like to see couples holding hands. As in reality in my case it's impossible, I'll settle for that (a bit sad).