• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
I'm ready to do it and need some help finding sources. I'm pretty sure my messages are open. I can provide my discord account privately if u wanna talk further.

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I'm ready to do it and need some help finding sources. I'm pretty sure my messages are open. I can provide my discord account privately if u wanna talk further.
I'm being honest although it's not a controlled substance it's unbelievably regulated more than anything in the UK. The chances of obtaining it from a UK source is unlikely as it requires deep industry company sources and no generic reasoning can be given. I must say DMC in ukraine is most likely the best bet in your case. It is rather pricey for what it is however genuinely pure and known to be effective. It only took about one week to arrive and to be honest the funds go to a good cause