• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
I'm coming to peace with dying and videos like the below make me feel a bit better. Is there anything you guys can share that's helping you?

Reactions: drearysunrise
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I'm coming to peace with dying and videos like the below make me feel a bit better. Is there anything you guys can share that's helping you?

I haven't seen the video but isn't the Christian religion generally against suicide?

The video preview can be confusing, obviously meaning that death is not that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024

I don't have anything like this to share but I find her take here very interesting; thanks for the food for thought. I'm not religious but it's refreshing to see a compassionate religious take on it. I don't really believe in souls either, but it's comforting nonetheless to view death as something the soul chooses and something that can have a broader purpose for healing, with suicide being equal to any other cause. Although I do find it scary how she extends that to say that the soul chooses when to exit the body independently of the mind and emotions, meaning any attempts to ctb will always fail if your soul isn't ready. But I can see how those spiritual beliefs also make it easier to come to peace with that, because that would just mean it wasn't meant to be. And on the flip side, if it is going to happen, it simply is going to happen, even if your plan isn't foolproof.

Last edited: