English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Do you feel, that you bring shame upon you're family??

I'm diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder Type One, BPD, Body Dysmorphia diagnosis too...

I'm a good woman, with some issues that aren't my fault, that I was sadly born with and just activated when I hit puberty!

I take Qutiapine, Lamotrigine, Lithium and Zoplicone! I'm now at a dose that's good, and I'm doing OKish...

But my father thinks MH is an excuse..And refuses to even discuss anything with me, in regards to MH.

And although my mother has accepted my diagnosis, she still doesn't really get my woes! and very much makes me feel unable to talk with her...Or any one from my family!

I'm a 34 year old mum, of two. And a wife. I've been doing the best I possibly can and even CPS have said they DONT need to see me, as my children are WONDERFULLY "their words" cared for! and that makes me feel good. Even if they are real he's work at times...I know I'm doing a good thing...I run a house, I'm a good wife, I take care of my kids and I'm bat shit crazy and doing all that LOL. But it's still NOT enough for my family...Oh well!!

I no longer will let ANYONE make me feel shame...I'm me, I own who I am, and I would rather be who I am, than a judgemental idiot...

Be strong people...We've got to own who we are...Even when I want to CTB, I'm still going to try fight that...

Who said life was easy???

Reactions: throwaway777, Memento Mori, Redt2go and 3 others
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Well said

Reactions: throwaway777, English_Rose, Redt2go and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I'm the black sheep :)
drugs, no job
and my step mother and her breed are my arch enemies
father doesn't understand what depression is
so yeah I'm very famous

Reactions: throwaway777, Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I've brought shame upon myself :( Crap feeling!

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, Donewith_, throwaway777 and 2 others