• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
How come more don't attempt this one? I was fairly set in my methods however I went back to the resources and actually read this. This may now be #1 for me. In a nice bubble bath.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
How come more don't attempt this one? I was fairly set in my methods however I went back to the resources and actually read this. This may now be #1 for me. In a nice bubble bath.
What makes you think this method is for you?

Reactions: NodusTollens
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Passing out into a bath sounds profoundly logistically difficult

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I read about this. My biggest fear would be flipping over when I am unconscious and surviving. That is why I have not chosen this method even though it sounds easy/ideal.

On a side note - my number 1 preference would be to inhale an inert gas, such as nitrogen. A couple of seconds to black out would be ideal to me; however, it seems to complicated me and the SI with this method (as I have read) is still strong even when unconscious.

Ultimately, I am willing to put up with some potential pain to achieve what I aim for, given what I am and have gone through in life.

That is why I am not electing to use the black out method.

Just my 0.02.

<3

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Where have you read that SI is strong even when unconscious?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I have been here for about 3 years (lurking for a couple of years and 1 year online).

And I am so mad at myself because I was here at a time when it was so much easier to get N, but did not.

I have read that people, even when unconscious may pull the mask off. Not sure if these threads are still around.

I think if the set up is done perfectly (diving mask -costly, making sure one has pure inert gas, and the hands cannot interfere), it might be ideal; however, it is too complicated, and right now too expensive for me.

Also, it may be that they are not entirely unconscious when this happens/still getting some O2

I am not sure, but am not willing to risk it (my opinion only)

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and TattiQueen
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I really don't know that I could do that, so I just applaud anyone who is brave enough to attempt. I am terrified of water in any manner ( minus a shower, of course ) But even a tub/bath isn't ideal for me. I just freak thinking about it.

Just curious, as I haven't seen/read much on this method: So you fall asleep/pass out beforehand, is what I have gathered so far. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually for myself. Interesting to see how many different methods are out there and who prefers what. Kind of tells a lot about every one of us in my opinion, but that could be just me. Thank you for sharing!

P.S. My attempts in the past involved pills and another involved sharp objects. I'm not quite sure what that says about me. - I think I'll begin a thread pertaining to this. Thanks all for reading my rambles. Sorry about that @Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
What makes you think this method is for you?
This seems better than a gun or jumping for me. Also beach across the street with enough dark places to do this.
I really don't know that I could do that, so I just applaud anyone who is brave enough to attempt. I am terrified of water in any manner ( minus a shower, of course ) But even a tub/bath isn't ideal for me. I just freak thinking about it.

Just curious, as I haven't seen/read much on this method: So you fall asleep/pass out beforehand, is what I have gathered so far. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually for myself. Interesting to see how many different methods are out there and who prefers what. Kind of tells a lot about every one of us in my opinion, but that could be just me. Thank you for sharing!

P.S. My attempts in the past involved pills and another involved sharp objects. I'm not quite sure what that says about me. - I think I'll begin a thread pertaining to this. Thanks all for reading my rambles. Sorry about that @Throwmyselfaway
No worries on the rambling! We are allow the rambles