• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
I've looked at multiple threads for hours about SWB. it seems fool proof and painless which is what i'm looking for but i do have a couple questions i guess. i plan on getting drunk, maybe taking some ambien, sneaking into a local pool at night, and playing out the SWB there. i have yet to practice the hyperventilation/passing out part as i just found this method a few hours ago. my main question is, what causes the passing out? is it a combo of hyperventilating and holding your breath? once you are near the water, HV, jump in, hold your breath, how long is it supposed to take to pass out? i'm just worried i will get to the point of jumping in the water and somehow don't pass out. is there any way to gaurantee passing out and not coming back up? TIA.
bump

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaioowbtm
K

Kaioowbtm

Jul 26, 2023
I've read some about it too, i think SWB occurs because to trigger the "breathing reflex" you need to have enough carbon dioxide buildup and the hyperventilation part is to reduce carbon dioxide below normal levels.

To pass out you need to be on low/no oxygen. Your oxygen levels dont trigger breathing reflex.

Lets say...
- Your normal carbon dioxide levels after breath is 20, and it takes 2 minutes to reach 90,and at 90 you have the extreme urge to breath again and at 100 you pass out.
- When you hyperventilate you can reduce carbon dioxide levels to 0, so after 2 minutes its only at 70, yet you're capable to hold it until 90. But you should pass out at 80. Why ? because the carbon dioxide levels where artificially dropped below normal levels (Hyperventilation) but oxygen intake was not increased to compensate.

I think its how it works, feel free to correct me.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Twntysix, todienomore, stupidmonkey and 1 other person
stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
I've looked at multiple threads for hours about SWB. it seems fool proof and painless which is what i'm looking for but i do have a couple questions i guess. i plan on getting drunk, maybe taking some ambien, sneaking into a local pool at night, and playing out the SWB there. i have yet to practice the hyperventilation/passing out part as i just found this method a few hours ago. my main question is, what causes the passing out? is it a combo of hyperventilating and holding your breath? once you are near the water, HV, jump in, hold your breath, how long is it supposed to take to pass out? i'm just worried i will get to the point of jumping in the water and somehow don't pass out. is there any way to gaurantee passing out and not coming back up? TIA.
bump
bump

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
bump
i did achieve passing out the 2nd time i attempted hyperventilating. then i tried a few more times and it wasn't working but i did get a little light headed. i'm not sure how long i passed out for but it didn't seem long. i woke up confused and couldn't remember what was happening for a moment. i woke up tingling and laying on the couch. it was very fast once it happened. what i'm wondering now is exactly how it works once i jump into water? if i pass out once under, will i just not wake up? i hope so. i'm hopefully going to achieve this tomorrow

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
i did achieve passing out the 2nd time i attempted hyperventilating. then i tried a few more times and it wasn't working but i did get a little light headed. i'm not sure how long i passed out for but it didn't seem long. i woke up confused and couldn't remember what was happening for a moment. i woke up tingling and laying on the couch. it was very fast once it happened. what i'm wondering now is exactly how it works once i jump into water? if i pass out once under, will i just not wake up? i hope so. i'm hopefully going to achieve this tomorrow
sounds like you are where I was a few weeks ago. I woke up under the water and popped back up.

thats why I've got hold of benzo's to help stay sedated now.

Reactions: todienomore
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
sounds like you are where I was a few weeks ago. I woke up under the water and popped back up.

thats why I've got hold of benzo's to help stay sedated now.
Did you get anywhere? Did the benzos help? I mean obvs u r still here. What went wrong? If u don't mind me asking.