• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I was think about that but I don't know if it works. It's about the shallow water blackout method that doesn't need water.

I tie my chin with a cloth so that it does not open. I put a strong binder clip or something to my nose that prevents me from breathing through my nose. Now I can still open my lips and breathe through my teeth. I start to hyperventilation and hold my breath. If I get passed out with my tied chin and my binded nose, that means a peaceful exit right? What do you think the plan looks like? Sorry about my primitive english.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
What do you think guys? If it works that can change the game. No pills, no tank, no regimen and it is peaceful.

A

antmann

May 14, 2021
Shallow water blackout is already hard enough to execute by itself, so I imagine adding these extra factors will make it even more unlikely. Plus, wouldnt you just start breathing while unconscious through your teeth like you mentioned? Was a good thought, just seems like too many things can go wrong

Reactions: lanax09
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I would not risk to do it on land. At least when you're in water, chances of surviving are minimized

Reactions: lanax09
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Shallow water blackout is already hard enough to execute by itself, so I imagine adding these extra factors will make it even more unlikely. Plus, wouldnt you just start breathing while unconscious through your teeth like you mentioned? Was a good thought, just seems like too many things can go wrong
Plus, wouldnt you just start breathing while unconscious through your teeth like you mentioned?

No you can't. You have to open your lips. If you are unconscious you can't do it. Just have to find a good way to tie chin and block the nose. This is just a new idea that we can discuss about it. This could be a good method in my opinion.
I would not risk to do it on land. At least when you're in water, chances of surviving are minimized
This is a method that has not been discussed and developed. I understand that it looks risky to you without ever arguing about it.

Last edited:
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Are you certain that tieing the chin closed would prevent the lips from opening unconciously? I've been thinking a little about something like this. Because Once I tried putting several blankets over my mouth and started breathing. After a few minutes I noticed my heart beating rapidly, and I believe I was lacking oxygen and if I continued I probably would have either lost consciousness and perhaps started convulsing. I didn't try again because I was concerned my body would jerk and throw the blankets off. Still I wonder if death could be so simple and painless as that.

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
this doesn't sound reliable. why can't you do it in water?

Reactions: BlankUser
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is bad idea throw away :smiling: