• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ravel

Ravel

feeling trapped in a dreamless reality
Dec 13, 2021
I don't have access to the pool. Would a bucket work?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
No, you can't hyperventilate and stay still. Shallow water blackout requires you to swim in a long body of water in order to make you pass out, otherwise you will just have the urge to breathe

• Aww..
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Ravel
Ravel

Ravel

feeling trapped in a dreamless reality
Dec 13, 2021
No, you can't hyperventilate and stay still. Shallow water blackout requires you to swim in a long body of water in order to make you pass out, otherwise you will just have the urge to breathe

yeah, I think it was a stupid question. I will try another method

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
yeah, I think it was a stupid question. I will try another method
You could do hanging by hyperventilating, running then putting your head on the noose. I can't hyperventilate or get it working so I dont know if that would work

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Ravel
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I think it would be too easy for the bucket to tip over.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
It would be OK if you used your feet to knock the bucket over. Then, if the SWB hadn't worked then you would have 'kicked the bucket' anyway! (For those of you outside the UK, 'kicking the bucket' is an idiom, meaning 'to die'.)

U

uniqueuser

Jan 16, 2021
It would be OK if you used your feet to knock the bucket over. Then, if the SWB hadn't worked then you would have 'kicked the bucket' anyway! (For those of you outside the UK, 'kicking the bucket' is an idiom, meaning 'to die'.)
mark this with a "joke" at top pls

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A problem with bucket method just happened. Search or look for thread started by DrownFeather.

Reactions: Glowarm
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
A problem with bucket method just happened. Search or look for thread started by DrownFeather.

Yes, I read that thread as well. Last moments if your body struggles the bucket can fall over and spill out.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, I read that thread as well. Last moments if your body struggles the bucket can fall over and spill out.
Right. But, not a question of "if". Your body/brain/soul/being, whatever you want to call it, has a survival mechanism built into it that you are NOT in control of. SI

Reactions: Glowarm