• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
I have two methods planned for me, hanging and swb.
Im hesitant with the hanging, because im afraid of what might happen to my skin/face if i get caught or survive. Im a neurotic with an obsession regarding my skin and looks. A hanging gone wrong sounds horrible and to be honest, its the only thing keeping me from ending it.
So here i am, asking about the shallow water blackout method. I learned about it recently, and am wondering if it wouldnt be a better way out. Im a frail, skinny anorexic who passes out in the shower or after few too many flights of stairs. So i feel like id have a much better chance of success, passing out in the bathtub. Because thats my plan: hyperventilate and then lay myself underwater, hold my breath and hopefully pass out&die.
Do any of you have experiences with this method? Do you think its a good idea? Why, why not?

Reactions: PatrickG
P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I don't know the answers to your questions but i do wanna learn more about SWB so i'm commenting

Reactions: Ivenocare
ThisIsTheLastNight

ThisIsTheLastNight

Weakness is the root of all evil
Jan 29, 2019
I do not think it would be a good idea to do this in the bathtub unless it is the size of a swimming pool. I heard that people have drowned in the bathtub, but I think that is not a safe method.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
There is a thread about SWB method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/ . (Btw, why it is locked?)
Also read research about SWB method (it has three parts) here: https://kefkaponders.wordpress.com/category/suicide-2/ . Author tested different technics and modes of hyperventilation, but was unable to perform SWB. He claims this method is inaccessible for an average person.

But there is another method (it was discussed in SWB thread too): use hyperventilation in a kind of choking game to faint (like in this video) and fall in water (big pool or some water body). However it is arguable that you will be unconsciousness at the moment of your first breath underwater (duration of unconsciousness seems not more than 10 seconds according to video). Maybe somebody has more info on this?

Reactions: Coolchicka, RtdTrack6, Superfluous and 1 other person
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I tried to make myself blackout in the tub but failed, always woke up choking on the water and instinctively pulled my head out. Maybe I need to try it in an open body of water or hyperventilate harder?

Reactions: Ivenocare
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
When I first signed up for this forum there was a guy that said he was going to do this method and he was in the tropics to make it look like an accident. Never heard from him after that. Probably worked.

Reactions: PapaYeehaw and Isittimetogonola