• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

captive

May 31, 2023
never tried any of those, just my thoughts

for people, who don't know
swblackoutdiagram2.png

shallow water blackout + suffocation bag
hyperventilate as usual, maybe you should exhale and then put a bag over your head. pass out should come first before panic. however, your body will try to breathe at some point and that little amount of oxygen in bag could possibly boot you up, so i'm very uncertain it would work, but if it works it's great, especially when drowning is not possible

shallow water blackout + hanging
if you are too scared of passing out directly from hanging then you should definitely try this method. full suspension is recommended, because now it's gonna be painless so why not to decrease your survival chance

shallow water blackout + falling
well, if you are ever going to do this you'll need to stand over the edge for quite a long time. too extreme

from all of these methods i'm in favour of second one, seems the most reliable and pain free. feel free to suggest your own combinations with shallow water blackout, would love to hear your opinion on this

Reactions: nadia225
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
This guy just wanted to see how long he could hold his breath! Wish it were this easy