SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I've always tried to see things black and white. Things seemed easier and less confusing then to have to justify one bad, and then condemn a good. Problem with that is you can lose people in your life to silly things or even keep from doing things that seem fun.

I don't feel I have the capacity for shades of grey, but once in a very long while I can see it clearly. I have to remember my core belief…that I just want to help others.

Sometimes I will see some bad in good and I can sadly focus on the bad because it resonated with me on on a destructive level. Condemning the good with the bad. When you do that you have to answer why and things get muddy. I usually just try to keep my mouth shut because I know me, but when I see it clearly I try to help and do my part.

If it ultimately condemns someone or something and then helps another then maybe just noting both and comment in a way that helps someone understand. Sometimes a very good person is just hurting really bad and both come out.

It's caused me to lose friends because they did something I found really bad even though they also help out others in need. Especially if it has to do with me personally. I guess it just comes down to how much and level of each bad? And being able to have a conversation about it, but not everyone wants to or has the ability to talk about those things and will verbally/physically fight if they feel even the slightest notion of being attacked….and possibly make the whole thing worse?

• Hugs
Reactions: pole