• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
I feel like doing sh but I have never done before I did the ice cube thing but now it is not working at all could anyone else help me so that I feel a bit better. I'm really exhausted rn

• Hugs
Reactions: Enigma the orange
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
sh is as bad as a drug addiction. i rlly advise you to not start sh.
i have irreversible damage from it and even if i might ctb im still living day to day with nerve damage in my hand that will never go away.
I know it feels like it might help you cope with your life but it wont. just like drugs the feeling wears off after a couple of seconds.

• Hugs
Reactions: Enigma the orange
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
The stress of hiding it fucking sucks.even if you wear long sleeves or whatever i wouldnt recommend

• Hugs
Reactions: slightoverlooked
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
im of the opinion that every human has inherent autonomy over their own body. whether its good or bad would be up to the individual. do you seek pain? do you enjoy/not mind the aesthetic of scars? there are certainly more destructive things you can do to your body, yet those things remain socially acceptable.

Reactions: 4am