• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I can't get caught but I'm desperate for relief and need to sh how do I hide it? It's been close to 100° I usually wear thin pants or capris (never shorts) but I'm married

Reactions: Kusogaki
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
I feel you.

I've Sh'd for a long long time. Been clear for 8 years till last week. Used to do it on my thighs so noone could see as shorts/boxers hide it.

There's simply no way to hide it from your partner. Last week tried grabbing a metal bar instead of what I used to do (knife). Been careful to not over extend a lot so I won't get any big marks. It's hard to try and be "soft" while trying to be effective when SH.

In the end... 2 days later I have my whole arm completely yellow and black from the beating.

You could try some of the usual alternatives to SH like placing an ice over the skin and pressing firmly for quite some time. (Not good for you, but better than SH physically speaking and with less marks).

I hope you'll be able to resist the temptation.

Reactions: Kusogaki
cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
hard to hide, so it's best place them sort of strategically or better yet, find alternative coping mechanisms. ofc easier said than done though. try to sh in areas that are usually covered even by summer clothing. if you do decide to sh on your forearms you can wear compression arm sleeves and make an excuse abt how you want arm support. tattooes can also help in distracting people from seeing healed scars.

Reactions: fleetingnight