CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I'm a former sex worker! I've had crazy experiences and bizarre clients. Some include being asked to eat out a clients wife while the husband wore a gimp suit and maturbated while crying. Another Job was being gang banged by 2 downs syndrome clients at a birthday party and one client who literally tried to kill me because I looked like his ex girlfriend.

Anyone here work(ed) in the sex industry? What are your experiences with clients?

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: littlelungs, hungry_ghost, Un- and 6 others
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I'm a former sex worker! I've had crazy experiences and bizarre clients. Some include being asked to eat out a clients wife while the husband wore a gimp suit and maturbated while crying. Another Job was being gang banged by 2 downs syndrome clients at a birthday party and one client who literally tried to kill me because I looked like his ex girlfriend.

Anyone here work(ed) in the sex industry? What are your experiences with clients?
That's nobody then 😂

Reactions: 2dietmrow
bloodycherry

bloodycherry

I'm not meant for this world.
Apr 10, 2022
That's nobody then 😂
Well I almost entered this world but I didn't have the courage I think and I would hate to have sex with an ugly person lol

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trezzohno and 3 others
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Well I almost entered this world but I didn't have the courage I think and I would hate to have sex with an ugly person lol
Not gonna lie some are but I looked at this as a job. You can refuse clients but word of worth will tarnish you as a bitch and you lose customers, so I rarely did. The money was great but the work is soul destroying.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: 2dietmrow, littlelungs, Disappointered and 7 others
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Wow you've probably got so many Interesting stories.

Can I ask, have you ever fallen in love or grown very attached to a client?

Have you ever had clients you thought were very attractive?

It's such an interesting topic, so many questions

Reactions: Someone123 and CTBgenuine
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not gonna lie some are but I looked at this as a job. You can refuse clients but word of worth will tarnish you as a bitch and you lose customers, so I rarely did. The money was great but the work is soul destroying.
There are some rare cases where it can work out. A girl worked in Nevada and she was paid one million dollars for one night by a Texas billionaire. From my somehat vague memory of it there was nothing strange or degrading about the sex, pretty straightforward. For this life-changing money for one night this was likely worth it to this lady.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and l0stc4use
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i've done online sw if that counts

• Hmph!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Someone123 and CTBgenuine
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
That seems to eliminate many of the risks of the situation, though it does add some new ones as well.

Reactions: l0stc4use
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I was a sex worker in a country where it's not a crime (not my country). I did it because I ran out of money and I met a hooker who got me started. It disgusted me at first, and then it was fine, and sometimes great! I have no regrets.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: 2dietmrow, littlelungs, Disappointered and 5 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I was a sex worker in a country where it's not a crime (not my country). I did it because I ran out of money and I met a hooker who got me started. It disgusted me at first, and then it was fine, and sometimes great! I have no regrets.
There are countries where people generally treat others with respect moreso than in the u.s., this probably is a factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelungs, Iamchickenhat and Tortured Existence
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Wow you've probably got so many Interesting stories.

Can I ask, have you ever fallen in love or grown very attached to a client?

Have you ever had clients you thought were very attractive?

It's such an interesting topic, so many questions
Yes happens all the time. I was very attached to a client and developed feelings, we still talk now. Feelings aren't good in sex work however because it muddies the water
There are some rare cases where it can work out. A girl worked in Nevada and she was paid one million dollars for one night by a Texas billionaire. From my somehat vague memory of it there was nothing strange or degrading about the sex, pretty straightforward. For this life-changing money for one night this was likely worth it to this lady.
Definitely! That lucky bitch 😂🤣. I've had a millionaire client but I wasn't paid a million for it lol
Cam work is easier for sure not as much money
Sometimes it is great but it takes alot out of you and messes up personal relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu, miserableforever, Someone123 and 1 other person
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
There are countries where people generally treat other swith respect moreso than in the u.s., this probably is a factor.
HUGE Factor!

• Love
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Definitely! That lucky bitch 😂🤣. I've had a millionaire client but I wasn't paid a million for it lol
I think it helped that he was a billionaire, not just a millionaire- it also gave him a story he could tell people, and a million dollars was nothing to him. Just like when the very wealthy spend a million dollars plus on a painting or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamchickenhat
LucyB

LucyB

Cowards be like "be safe".... I be like "Be FREE"
May 7, 2022
Never had the stomach for it. It's fucked up what we have to do for money. And even more fucked up that money is not even necessary there are endless resources here. Yes I said endless.

Reactions: littlelungs and Trezzohno
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Ex club whore gay gogo heroin junky. Got myself into deranged spaces. Leather Slavery S&M but it's a karmic thing. Lost everything almost my life...
Things change. I love that.
Engaged and in love - not easy.
Sober and working in advertising (go figure I'm more whore today.... emotionally). Thank my pagan God's everyday for what I have...
Respect bitches.

Reactions: Ashu
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yea because having sex with an ugly person is what sex workers are REALLY afraid of…
What a superficial and asinine comment, a juvenile attempt at humor.

Do you have any idea what happens to people who have to do that for a living?
(And I don't mean those who sit on their ass running an OF account from the safety of their home.)
Having intercourse with the physically unattractive is the least of their worries.

There are also plenty of members here who fit that "ugly" description and are here for that very reason.
Thank you for cementing the fact that they're so untouchable to people like you, that you wouldn't even be bothered if you were paid and willingly entered the trade.

Stop using the disadvantaged for your privileged jokes.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Un-, death137, Iamchickenhat and 3 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Not super crazy but I sold on the street to notorious gang members around the area I lived in but they were all the "big homies" and never once did I feel unsafe. A lot of them were into pain and enjoyed seeing me cry but at the time I didn't care since they were picking me up in jaguar SUVs and providing me with my favorite pills. Also luckily for me they were okay with me not giving head and not accepting anything less than $500. There were other girls that I didn't really know that did it for less money and more services but they came to me when they wanted a young pretty face and an actual convo. I also had an interview with a local brothel but I missed it due to my life being in absolute shambles. It looked like such a nice safe place to work so I'm still a little upset about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Ashu, miserableforever and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
(And I don't mean those who sit on their ass running an OF account from the safety of their home.)
I don't think it's much safe even on the net. Piss off or pique the interest of an obsessive fan and you can get doxxed and stalked.

• Informative
Reactions: littlelungs, bloodycherry and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yea because having sex with an ugly person is what sex workers are REALLY afraid of…

Having intercourse with the physically unattractive is the least of their worries.

There are also plenty of members here who fit that "ugly" description and are here for that very reason.
Thank you for cementing the fact that they're so untouchable to people like you, that you wouldn't even be bothered if you were paid and willingly entered the trade.

I agree with this post so much I wish I could like it more than once. It's possibly an unpopular opinion as most people that have a voice on the internet seem to be superficial when it comes to looks, and at the same time possibly just as hypocritical when talking about them.

Reactions: death137 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022

Why does someone stating their honest opinion infuriate you so much? Women in particular are genetically hardwired fo feel repulsed by ugly men. There's nothing wrong with that per se.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: 2dietmrow, bloodycherry, quanxiswife and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Why does someone stating their honest opinion infuriate you so much? Women in particular are genetically hardwired fo feel repulsed by ugly men. There's nothing wrong with that per se.
I'm not even ugly but I find the viewpoint shallow. If you placed a beautiful but self-centred person in front of me and then their opposite next to them, I would only be attracted to one of them and it's not the first one.

Reactions: Someone123 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I'm not even ugly but I find the viewpoint shallow. If you placed a beautiful but self-centred person in front of me and then their opposite next to them, I would only be attracted to one of them and it's not the first one.
Everyone is self-centered; some are just better at hiding it than others.

You say "I would only be attracted to one of them" as if being attracted to someone is a choice. No one should feel guilty for having healthy instincts.

Also, your avatar is a beautiful anime girl with big tits, so why are we even having this debate?

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: bloodycherry, Blondi, Ashu and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
You say "I would only be attracted to one of them" as if being attracted to someone is a choice. No one should feel guilty for having healthy instincts.

Also, your avatar is a beautiful anime girl with big tits, so why are we even having this debate?
"healthy" because just because someone is "good" looking that makes them a good partner and vice versa? You're saying attraction is pure instinct, when people get attracted or repulsed by people for a whole host of reasons. I know many people that say that they're attracted to X or Y because of reasons. Some people get attracted to kids in the way you meant it, that's healthy and they shouldn't question that?

Also, lol, nice assumption.

Feels like you're fighting hard to justify your own viewpoint and reflecting your own self-guilt tbh. You might only care about someone's tits, doesn't mean the rest of us has to follow.

I should've been a sex worker :3

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020

I agree with what you said but sadly it's true that most people are hardwired to be repulsed by us uglies. It's just that some are open about it and some not. Yes they are hypocrites because they don't want others to make fun of their problems but most people can't help it but dislike us and I've reached the awareness that I don't even blame them. But they shouldn't also blame us when we get sad or angry by such discrimination because that should be expected.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Élégie, Dead Meat and 5 others
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Some people get attracted to kids in the way you meant it, that's healthy and they shouldn't question that?
Impressive. You somehow managed to sneak pedophilia into this debate to smear my argument. What's next, are you gonna compare me to Hitler? -No, being attracted to kids is obviously not healthy, but still not a choice. If it was a choice, there would be no pedophiles.

You don't make any solid arguments, so there is nothing else for me to respond to. I would just repeat myself... Let's talk again when you've regained your grip on reality.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I am of the thought that if a person who provides the services being discussed told me they do not want to entertain me or be in my company because I am ugly-looking, unattractive, etc., that would be their preference.

It is what is.

As an ugly person, I can't force someone to see something in me or feel something for me that they don't.

I would simply keep my life moving.

I can only control my reaction.

As far as the original question is concerned, because I am ugly and unattractive, no I never thought of doing it.

Reactions: Ashu
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I agree with what you said but sadly it's true that most people are hardwired to be repulsed by us uglies. It's just that some are open about it and some not. Yes they are hypocrites because they don't want others to make fun of their problems but most people can't help it but dislike us and I've reached the awareness that I don't even blame them. But they shouldn't also blame us when we get sad or angry by such discrimination because that should be expected.
Thank you for the support and understanding, I know you struggle with this as well and I appreciate what you have to say.

However I think (and know) they can very well help it and I don't believe we should make excuses for them whatsoever. Never.
If anyone here actually attempts to absolve themselves of such dislike, mistreatment and other unwarranted and unsavory comments regarding the physically unattractive then they are simply performing mental gymnastics to put their own superficiality above that of an innocent human being whose only crime is possessing certain immutable characteristics.
I have zero tolerance for it and I will never bend or back down.
This site/community needs to protect its members from such unnecessary filth and respect their reasons for being here, and this is absolutely unacceptable considering there have already been countless people who have come and gone here (and in the world entire)-died by their own hand because of how they were treated over things they have no control over, with the secondary tragedy of knowing that even on a fringe corner of the internet that boasts empathy and understanding they still managed to receive none.

I am human like everyone else and I know of the instant judgement the brain makes in assessing someone's physical standing.
I have written about it at length.
The thing is, that starts and ends in the mind and it's a split second phenomenon.
All thoughts, words and actions that come afterward are in our control, and most people are perfectly capable of checking themselves, raising their own awareness and subverting their brains' shallow judgement accordingly from there onward.
I've done it myself, I know it's more than possible.
Even those who are not as overt about their discrimination (I agree there are some open and honest about it, while others not so much) have this ability to mull things over more appropriately and forgivingly in their heads.

The real problem is that they just don't care.
They are comfortable in their prejudice because they unfortunately can be, as the current state of society egregiously and hypocritically permits such apathy.
It's easy and it makes them feel better about themselves to devalue those who wear their weakness on their flesh.
It also tends to give them a sense that they are "in" on something and part of some sick group solidarity by joking and giggling with others about "the ugly ones".
It's disgusting.

I also still don't take kindly to the comment I responded to (and any others supporting it) because of this AND the other reason I mentioned.
There are categories of sex workers out there (the ones who actually have physical interactions) who have been killed by their clients and endured all manners of torture for having to resort to that line of work.
To imply that a great concern of theirs would be having sexual relations with a physically unattractive person is ignorant at best and willfully erasing the magnitude of terror in their experiences at worst.

(This is obviously not all directed at you @death137 I always appreciate your presence and your compassion where this issue is concerned, I just have to stand my ground against extending that compassion to parties that don't deserve it. It will only perpetuate the damage being done. I know they wear people like us down until we just give up fighting and let them think they're justified in their actions, I've seen it time and time again. As for me, this is a hill I am more than willing to die on.)

• Love
Reactions: 2dietmrow, death137 and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
innocent human being whose only crime is possessing certain immutable characteristics.
It seems to be the least sympathetic innocent cause with the least advocates online. I thought I was the only one. Too many people are quick to judge and say it must be their fault if they don't have any success. Others are very quick to dismiss people with "you can't really be that way", and then you get people who will ask for a photo followed by a negative or extreme negative reaction, then there is the constant making fun of. None of this helps and is pretty awful. Sorry if bringing up the broad examples triggered anyone too. I've seen how people treat others online. It's awful. It's a reason or deciding factor in why many people are suicidal even.
The real problem is that they just don't care.
Exactly, noone seems to care, even the ones that don't make it worse, nobody will step in to help or do anything about it. Maybe it happens in families sometimes, that they bypass the symptoms with an operation here or there in youth, that helps in one way, but nobody wants to talk about what people go through otherwise, at all.
as the current state of society egregiously and hypocritically permits such apathy.
Absolutely it does, I couldn't have put it better for sure! I'd say society encourages worse than apathy, people are literally encouraged to make fun of people. This wouldn't happen with other innocent sources of misery.
There are categories of sex workers out there (the ones who actually have physical interactions) who have been killed by their clients and endured all manners of torture for having to resort to that line of work.
This. It's doubly horrible, they could potentially be among the ones who would support this cause too. They're harmed by their clients or the people and pressures that put them into that line of work. It's a combination of terrifying job and potentially horrifying circumstances.

I'll go so far as to say there are many people that are considered or even consider themselves unattractive, and it has an effect in everything they do and feel. Even when they're not, or I don't think they are. It's just all-pervading, and possibly one of the more evil things that global society still accepts and encourages.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It seems to be the least sympathetic innocent cause with the least advocates online. I thought I was the only one. Too many people are quick to judge and say it must be their fault if they don't have any success. Others are very quick to dismiss people with "you can't really be that way", and then you get people who will ask for a photo followed by a negative or extreme negative reaction, then there is the constant making fun of. None of this helps and is pretty awful. Sorry if bringing up the broad examples triggered anyone too. I've seen how people treat others online. It's awful. It's a reason or deciding factor in why many people are suicidal even.

Exactly, noone seems to care, even the ones that don't make it worse, nobody will step in to help or do anything about it. Maybe it happens in families sometimes, that they bypass the symptoms with an operation here or there in youth, that helps in one way, but nobody wants to talk about what people go through otherwise, at all.

Absolutely it does, I couldn't have put it better for sure! I'd say society encourages worse than apathy, people are literally encouraged to make fun of people. This wouldn't happen with other innocent sources of misery.

This. It's doubly horrible, they could potentially be among the ones who would support this cause too. They're harmed by their clients or the people and pressures that put them into that line of work. It's a combination of terrifying job and potentially horrifying circumstances.

I'll go so far as to say there are many people that are considered or even consider themselves unattractive, and it has an effect in everything they do and feel. Even when they're not, or I don't think they are. It's just all-pervading, and possibly one of the more evil things that global society still accepts and encourages.
Your comment is a fucking breath of fresh air and a salve to the usual callous responses.

I agree with everything you've added (obviously lol), well said and I can't even begin to tell you how much it means for another person to come out and offer so many sensible points and observations about all of this.
(There are others who have felt ostracized by the public forum but are sharing and relating in confidence in private messages, understandably they feel too alienated and vulnerable to air their grievances and speak their mind out in the open, despite having legitimate worth in what they wish to say. One might suspect that people so frightened and/or exhausted must be guilty of some other unmentionable, but nope..they're just physically unattractive..and thoroughly blamed for their own victimization.)
I've practically typed out full-on dissertations surrounding the subject matter here..I can't even count how many times (echoing most of what you have said) because even when I'm at my wits' end I just cannot remain idle and continue to witness such foulness go uncriticized.
Still, even I have had to take a break, too often thrashing in the middle of relentless crowds- stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I would like to favorably remark on each and every piece of your comment but I am hesitant to further derail the thread from the initial topic (I appreciate your support on that relative note as well). Just know that-'yes yes yes' to all that you have voiced and affirmed.
Thank you.

(Apologies if anyone else had words of support in the thread that I failed to appreciate, I tend to say my piece and avoid looking back as I've fought enough of these argumentative battles to be able to predict the response, and it's not worth my time and effort to engage beyond standing my ground.)

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Reminder: All these walls of text just because someone said they didn't want to have sex with an ugly person.

On the flipside, now I can skip church next sunday, having reveived my weekly dose of moral lectures for my hateful heart from this thread.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: bloodycherry, quanxiswife and Ashu