R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
Love* is underrated.

* real love that feels good, not manipulative toxic codependent "love" that feels terrible

Reactions: Source Energy, Jarni, cassxtho and 1 other person
H

Hopeliss

Feb 12, 2023
same i don't get why people are so sex obsessed nowadays it's just thrusting in and out for 5 minutes and that's it

Reactions: Blizzard and cassxtho
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Love* is underrated.

* real love that feels good, not manipulative toxic codependent "love" that feels terrible
Sex with someone I don't love and who don't genuinly love me feels terrible emotionally and is not comparable to making love with someone I truly love and who truly loves me. I'm never having loveless sex ever again. All the sex I had this past year with my unloving ex was a nightmare and I felt traumatized by it at some points, reminded me of my rapes sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, Source Energy and leeloosnow
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I think I've read/heard somewhere before that animals (or at least the females) don't really enjoy sex. Apparently only Humans (maybe Primates by extension) and Dolphins enjoy sex enough to do it recreationally.

Reactions: leeloosnow and cassxtho
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I can see why some people can enjoy it, but the importance of it, such as everyone highlights how one should look "fuckable" or everyone should aspire to have a high "body count", is definitely much. Everyone is entitled to live their own life; however, nobody should be pressured to be more sexual or have more sex. (The same also applies to how people shouldn't be pressured to be less sexual or have less sex. Let people live their lives!)

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
it's just thrusting in and out
That's becouse you have low dopamine/serotonine or downregulation of their receptors, or low hormones.
For people with optimal neurotransmitters/hormones/brain wiring, sex is EXTREMELY pleasurable, not "just thrusting".
Unfortunately, most people on this forum have fucked up brains, that's why we are here. It affects the feel of everything, including sex.

• Informative
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, lukas19, leeloosnow and 3 others
cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
I think I've read/heard somewhere before that animals (or at least the females) don't really enjoy sex. Apparently only Humans (maybe Primates by extension) and Dolphins enjoy sex enough to do it recreationally.
It diffidently hurts for human girls lol. I can attest to that.

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
I don't know. My hands fight over me constantly.

• Yay!
Reactions: leeloosnow
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Sex with someone I don't love and who don't genuinly love me feels terrible emotionally and is not comparable to making love with someone I truly love and who truly loves me. I'm never having loveless sex ever again. All the sex I had this past year with my unloving ex was a nightmare and I felt traumatized by it at some points, reminded me of my rapes sometimes.
I always said that sex without love is like food without condiments : bland, and it leaves you empty and dissatisfied.

Every time I had sex with someone without love, I regretted it. I immediately felt dirty, disgusted with them and with myself. I didn't even want them as a friend.

Sex to me - making love actually - should be part of connecting in mutual love. Imagine the utopia it would be, if men couldn't get it up unless being love, and women would not open up unless in love, too...no more rape, no more gross bumping just for the sake of it...
I'm glad I'm not the only one with these thoughts.

Reactions: Jarni and leeloosnow
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
bodily functions r fun.....
everyone hippo GIF

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
what even is love and the point of sex nowadays. the prevalence of sex is causing more infidelity more divorces and unstable families.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We have all been over sexualised to a ridiculous extent. From.birth. we definitely live on pedo planet.
The joy from an orgasm only feels so good because we are suffering so much living so un naturally.
As we evolved our normal pattern would.be to get sex and orgasm and feel that dopamine and oxytocin and serotonin boost for weeks, but because we are so addicted to sex and/or sexual material,/thoughts it's like an addict getting their fix the pleasure is just relief and is very short.lived now.compared to how that first hit was.

But I'll say again, because we were forced to have such an unhealthy relationship with sex from.birth into this hell we are all very un.well.

I hate this place.

Reactions: Professor K