F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So I have some interested guys I was sort of trying to date but I'm coming to the harsh realization that my sex drive literally dried up overnight it seems. I did quit adderall like 5 days ago and been hitting gym everyday to manage the withdrawal. Even before getting off my sex drive has tanked so it's not just because of withdrawal. Yea, kinda sucks because the guys interested have high sex drives but mine is dead lol! Sucks getting old :ehh:

Reactions: Morning Angel, Roehannta, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
So I have some interested guys I was sort of trying to date but I'm coming to the harsh realization that my sex drive literally dried up overnight it seems. I did quit adderall like 5 days ago and been hitting gym everyday to manage the withdrawal. Even before getting off my sex drive has tanked so it's not just because of withdrawal. Yea, kinda sucks because the guys interested have high sex drives but mine is dead lol! Sucks getting old :ehh:
Have you tried seeing an endocrinologist

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Have you tried seeing an endocrinologist
Yes I take artificial thyroid hormone and get it tested regularly. I think it's the drop in hormones, plus I'm not attracted enuf to either one of the guys that are interested lol! But I like them because they would stick around there's just not enough attraction. Trying to lower the bar enough to have a boyfriend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Yes I take artificial thyroid hormone and get it tested regularly. I think it's the drop in hormones, plus I'm not attracted enuf to either one of the guys that are interested lol! But I like them because they would stick around there's just not enough attraction. Trying to lower the bar enough to have a boyfriend.
Do they have Bland boring personalities

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's like, hey can u be my boyfriend but can we not have to have sex lol!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Do they have Bland boring personalities
One is annoying and trying to change me, the other one i think it's the physical chemistry doesn't smell that great to me. Neither of them smell good to me. Or there is something a little off can't put finger on it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
One is annoying and trying to change me, the other one i think it's the physical chemistry doesn't smell that great to me. Neither of them smell good to me. Or there is something a little off can't put finger on it.
Maybe you're turning gay have you tried a girlfriend

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and LifeSick
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Maybe you're turning gay have you tried a girlfriend
Lol! No, it's my age and probably just not attracted to the guys available at this point. I do feel strange trying to date much younger but dating much older seems even more difficult. Guys that I would be turned on by not attracted to me for anything long term. So that's the reality of getting older as a woman. Not all women maybe, depends on additional factors but in the worst case scenario where u have no life and your broke.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and RottingFlowerBrains
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Lol! No, it's my age and probably just not attracted to the guys available at this point. I do feel strange trying to date much younger but dating much older seems even more difficult. Guys that I would be turned on by not attracted to me for anything long term. So that's the reality of getting older as a woman. Not all women maybe, depends on additional factors but in the worst case scenario where u have no life and your broke.
This sounds all too familiar. Yeah no-life and broke. the guys I'm attracted to you have never been attracted to me, not enough to where they were comfortable admitting it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, mattwitt and 1 other person
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe you haven't find the right guy. Not every guy has a high sex drive, but most do I guess. Maybe there are some drugs you can try? some mdma. wtf i'm talking about hahah. seriously, if you take it dont do it more than once a month. just go to a doctor, don't listen to me. maybe some weed? I'll just shut up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Well I have sort of the opposite problem, I'm male in my early twenties so my sex drive is super high. Maybe thats because i stopped masturbating. If I could I would have sex everyday, but I'm super shy and don't have the energy to go after girls so i wish i didn't want to have sex all the time (or at least if I were bi it i'd be easier). Anyway, wish you luck, your situation sucks just as much, if not more, sorry that i don't have any good advice.

Reactions: Final Escape
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Mine stopped in my 20s when my mood really took a turn for the worst.

I don't think it's your age at all.

Aren't women supposed to come into their prime 40+?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and lv-gras
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I hope it doesn't sound insensitive but I honestly wish my drive would dry up totally. I know I won't be getting with some girl or anything, and it's totally useless at this point. I'd give you mine if I could.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, LifeSick and 2 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I hope it doesn't sound insensitive but I honestly wish my drive would dry up totally. I know I won't be getting with some girl or anything, and it's totally useless at this point. I'd give you mine if I could.

Useless to me too..

Reactions: lv-gras and Morning Angel
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Maybe you haven't find the right guy. Not every guy has a high sex drive, but most do I guess. Maybe there are some drugs you can try? some mdma. wtf i'm talking about hahah. seriously, if you take it dont do it more than once a month. just go to a doctor, don't listen to me. maybe some weed? I'll just shut up.
Thanks for trying to help lol! I'am about to get some lsd from a friend that has never enhanced sex drive though. Only thing that actually improved sex was good weed. At this point I probably need hormone replacement or something. I don't think I will do that though, I'll just embrace the dying libido I guess. Unless I can find affordable hormones lol!

Reactions: lv-gras
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Mine stopped in my 20s when my mood really took a turn for the worst.

I don't think it's your age at all.

Aren't women supposed to come into their prime 40+?
Some women, but I think these days unless you are a lucky woman who has a choice of working or not and has enough money. Than I can imagine your sex life is pretty decent. But if you are the average woman who is working, has kids, and has to cook, clean etc. Your sex life is gone, especially if you're a single woman trying to manage the above by yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim and Nofaith
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That sounds so sad :( I totally understand, how old are u?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
u need to be married to run this game
Right I totally wrecked my chances at marriage when young because of relational problems, dysfunction, that never got resolved early enough.

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I pretty much lost my drive in my early to mid 20s

I did have an urge 3 years ago but kinda pointless without a partner.

What am I going to do, run around playing helicopter? Um no

Last edited:
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Had no one. even if I looked at a gall, it was the end of the world, or atleast thats how they act. Then a gay girl moved in and then yeah

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lost illusions