• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RTL90

Sep 30, 2018
My life is one walking nightmare and it isn't going to get better, for a variety of reasons. I also absolutely hate where the world as a whole is heading. I want no part of it, and i dont have the energy to care anymore. Tried so many different meds over the last few decades and nothing helps. I just want peace.

Sodium nitrite seems promising, but I've only just started researching it. I have no idea on what's considered "pure" enough, or which source is reliable without it getting seized at customs.

Other than that, my 11th floor apartment balcony has been tempting....but naturally, having anxiety, I envision all the ways of it going wrong and ending up permanently paralyzed instead. I have been stepping out there on a nightly basis and looking down. Gosh, i wish it was that easy to just jump and land head first and hope for the best.

I'm really that desperate. Are there any other painless ways to consider? I don't have access to firearms (live in Canada), and I would totally mess up a hanging. Please help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, TheSoulless, Life sucks and 4 others
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Nobody is going to survive a 11 story fall. Usually failed jumpings are from 5 or fewer.

R

RTL90

Sep 30, 2018
Nobody is going to survive a 11 story fall. Usually failed jumpings are from 5 or fewer.
Really? But sometimes you see/hear stories of people "surviving GREAT heights from tall skyscrapers and even parachute failings from planes" So this really scared me out of considering jumping from my balcony.

Reactions: LADY007
M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
Really? But sometimes you see/hear stories of people "surviving GREAT heights from tall skyscrapers and even parachute failings from planes" So this really scared me out of considering jumping from my balcony.
People who survive a fall from great heights land on things which absorb their momentum, like trees or a snowy slope. An 11 story fall onto a hard surface will always be fatal as far as I know.

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Nothing *never* fails but everything is in
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
B

Belljar

Nov 13, 2021
People have survived greater heights. You never know with jumping.

genericuser

genericuser

Student
Feb 9, 2022
The exit bag with inert gas method should be painless. It's my preferred option, although it does take a lot of research and planning.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Reactions: LADY007
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Ten stories is a height at which most people ctb, but people have survived from as high as sixty stories, a lot of it is just dumb luck for how you land. There is a real risk of being paralyzed on brain damaged if you survive. Who knows what the numbers are, it could be a 90% chance of death and a 10% chance of serious injury. You are correct that once in a while someone survives a fall from a plane if a tree breaks their fall just right. Some people have survived much higher jumps by falling on a car that breaks their fall just right. So it's a tough call- it's a high percentage to work but if it doesn't it can be really bad. Sn has a key advantage in that failures usually seem to have no bad effects, though of course they might i some cases.

Chasing Sleep

Chasing Sleep

sad hoe
Mar 10, 2022
My life is one walking nightmare and it isn't going to get better, for a variety of reasons. I also absolutely hate where the world as a whole is heading. I want no part of it, and i dont have the energy to care anymore. Tried so many different meds over the last few decades and nothing helps. I just want peace.

Sodium nitrite seems promising, but I've only just started researching it. I have no idea on what's considered "pure" enough, or which source is reliable without it getting seized at customs.

Other than that, my 11th floor apartment balcony has been tempting....but naturally, having anxiety, I envision all the ways of it going wrong and ending up permanently paralyzed instead. I have been stepping out there on a nightly basis and looking down. Gosh, i wish it was that easy to just jump and land head first and hope for the best.

I'm really that desperate. Are there any other painless ways to consider? I don't have access to firearms (live in Canada), and I would totally mess up a hanging. Please help.
I'm really sorry that you've been suffering this way. I understand constant anxiety too, it can be so invasive that it's all you can think about and it can taint anything that once made you feel any ounce of joy. One thing I'll try to advise upfront is please be really careful, coming from someone who has attempted suicide on multiple occasions. Kinda messed up my brain in one attempt and I'd hate for it to happen to anyone else.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of desperation. I know that it is awful. I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I also want nothing to do with life, all that I want is to peacefully pass away. The fear of failure is also what holds me back from ctb, I wish we lived in a world where our right to die is respected. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: doesitreallymatter, Life is pointless, headspin and 1 other person
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022

Severe anxiety drains the life out of you. I am only just recovering from a bout of severe anxiety that lasted 3 days. No sleep, no appetite, constantly on edge etc its dreadful. So sorry you are going through this.The world is defianately going down the toilet at an alarming pace and is only going to get significantly worse by the looks of things,. but I really dont care and have not cared for a long time. I wish you well in whatever you decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life is pointless and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Welcome the the forum. Maybe it is best to just evaluate all the methods and take some serious time to think all this through. There's no rush. This site and the Peaceful Pill Handbook has all the info you need. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

• Informative
Reactions: VoidDesirer22