• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

♱ 4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it.
Jul 24, 2024
I have had many failed/thwarted CTB attempts in my lifetime. My ex-psychiatrist mused that it must not be my time to die, and I wonder if it's true. I'm still looking for other methods despite my repeated failures because I really do want out of this life, but I've already spent over $2,000 in total from my failed attempts, money I could've used to help pay off my debt instead. What's to say the money I spend on my next attempt won't just result in more failure/money wasted? It may seem illogical to keep trying after so much failure, but I am desperate and have even been considering more painful methods so long as they yield results (I was going to drown in a river, but the bridge is patrolled at night, so I've never gotten the opportunity). It may sound odd, but I'm honestly tired of putting in so much effort to die. I and no one else should have to invest this much time and resources in having an at least somewhat pleasant death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AlouA, QueerMelancholy and kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just find it so cruel and dreadful how people cannot just have the option to painlessly die and are instead suffering in an existence they wish to be permanently free from, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, I really wish that suicide is straightforward. But anyway best wishes.