WH101

WH101

Nov 3, 2020
My chosen method is beachy head. I had a friend who chose this method and was successful the end of last year.
But.. i recently watched a movie called "Seven pounds" ~Will Smith~ .. where he kills himself and in turn has his organs etc donated to people he had chosen who he has found to be worthy or what ever of a second chance.
Obviously this is all fiction and in reality life does not work that way.. but to get to my point... What methods of ctb would ensure that your internal organs like heart, kidneys etc could be used by others when you are gone.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
My chosen method is beachy head. I had a friend who chose this method and was successful the end of last year.
But.. i recently watched a movie called "Seven pounds" ~Will Smith~ .. where he kills himself and in turn has his organs etc donated to people he had chosen who he has found to be worthy or what ever of a second chance.
Obviously this is all fiction and in reality life does not work that way.. but to get to my point... What methods of ctb would ensure that your internal organs like heart, kidneys etc could be used by others when you are gone.
If you could find a cannibal they'd find a way to use your organs.

Reactions: DontGiveAshiit, Meditation guide, Throwmyselfaway and 1 other person