D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
I've been thinking hard about CTB and settled on SN. I've been through some ups and down during my thinking journey, but this is exactly what I want and how I want to go. I'm now in physical pain everyday as I'm hurting constantly and so sad. I don't want to carry on and have too many pressures, I just want to fall asleep in peace.

I've ordered some meds for pre SN but just need the SN. I'll be alone and free to go in peace in the next couple of weeks so I need it to arrive before then - people have mentioned a polish site but I can't find it and have read through everything I can find on here.

Please can someone help me obtain? I'm in the UK.

Please could someone PM me - I have asked before but not sure if I'm doing something wrong as I haven't received any PMs.

Forever grateful xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I ever CTB, SN might be my method too. It sounds awesome, just like N.

I have no idea how you can get it. I'm in Argentina and it's even more difficult to get it here.

Wish you the best.

Reactions: Darkpheonix
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
If I ever CTB, SN might be my method too. It sounds awesome, just like N.

I have no idea how you can get it. I'm in Argentina and it's even more difficult to get it here.

Wish you the best.
It's not quite the same as N. It takes longer and you do feel something, unlike N. If you're in south america, can you not travel to some place that sells N?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's not quite the same as N. It takes longer and you do feel something, unlike N. If you're in south america, can you not travel to some place that sells N?

I was thinking of going to Brazil and get it! It seems easier to do it there!