Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
A long while ago, I set a date for if things didn't get better. I have one month until that day arrives.
Things aren't better and I can't handle being here anymore- I'm pretty confident in my decision, but then again, I have a month.
My main option was jumping, but the more I think of it, the messier it seems? I dont know how to get ahold of or use SN or N or whatever either...
I know I want to go, but I don't know how. I hate how durable bodies are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how there isn't a straightforward way to just leave this existence in peace, I also hate how it has to be so difficult to die but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I find it so dreadful how there isn't a straightforward way to just leave this existence in peace, I also hate how it has to be so difficult to die but anyway I wish you the best.
i just hope i can find a way

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
It's tough when you set a date more then a few days out. Living becomes even more pointless. All you think about is CTB. The days drag on because you are already dead in your mind. I am giving myself a few months. That was a dumb idea. Now I just go through the day to day motions dreading my impending doom, but not dreading it more than carrying on with life.

• Love
Reactions: sleepyhollow, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
It's tough when you set a date more then a few days out. Living becomes even more pointless. All you think about is CTB. The days drag on because you are already dead in your mind. I am giving myself a few months. That was a dumb idea. Now I just go through the day to day motions dreading my impending doom, but not dreading it more than carrying on with life.
I feel this. Days are either so long, or they kinda blur into one- It's hard to do much, but when I do end up doing something, its really impulsive and reckless.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I feel this. Days are either so long, or they kinda blur into one- It's hard to do much, but when I do end up doing something, its really impulsive and reckless.
I don't even have the energy to do something reckless.