• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

i am not a 'who', Archivist, i am a 'what' she/it
Jul 27, 2023
i have an unlimited access to sertraline (it's really cheap in my country and i have prescription). does anyone know what's the lethal dose and is it a good method? will it be agony or painless/ecstatic? i heard that people use it as a drug, so.. yeah, it's kinda the reason I'm not sure how i will feel.
I didn't make a decision yet, but i need to know what are my possibilities

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
The minimum lethal doses determined after a single oral administration of sertraline were 300-350 mg/kg in mice and 750-1000 mg/kg in rats. An overdose of sertraline leads to serotonin syndrome so the eventual death caused by this will be highly unpleasant. I would recommend choosing another method of exit.

Reactions: bestbeforetomorrow
bestbeforetomorrow

bestbeforetomorrow

i am not a 'who', Archivist, i am a 'what' she/it
Jul 27, 2023
The minimum lethal doses determined after a single oral administration of sertraline were 300-350 mg/kg in mice and 750-1000 mg/kg in rats. An overdose of sertraline leads to serotonin syndrome so the eventual death caused by this will be highly unpleasant. I would recommend choosing another method of exit.
thank you, it's just the most accessible one for me, unfortunately:<

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
not gonna work. that's why they prescribe it to depressed people

• Aww..
Reactions: bestbeforetomorrow
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Also, rats cannot vomit. If you're human, you probably need to take anti-emetics.