N

nightlock

Jul 21, 2023
Hi! I have a question. I am prescribed Seroquel and get roughly 1000 mg a week. My goal would be around 10.000 mg and I'm halfway there now. Would it be possible to cbt with the help of some alcohol?
Would grapefruit juice attribute to anything as well? I've heard it strengthens the effect of Seroquel.

Reactions: Ads
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
A Seroquel (Quetiapin) overdose causes seizures, damage to muscle cells (also heart muscle cells), respiratory depression, drop in blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, nausea, confusion, restlessness, coma and depending on the dose death.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
A Seroquel (Quetiapin) overdose causes seizures, damage to muscle cells (also heart muscle cells), respiratory depression, drop in blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, nausea, confusion, restlessness, coma and depending on the dose death.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
What's the dose and how do you stop yourself from vomiting? I have a massive absurdly huge stockpile of Seroquel so if this shit can do it then hells yeah

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What's the dose and how do you stop yourself from vomiting? I have a massive absurdly huge stockpile of Seroquel so if this shit can do it then hells yeah
I don´t want to make a recommendation for a lethal dose. If you search the internet, you will find several reports on the use of Seroquel (quetiapine) for suicide. An antiemetic (Meto, Domperidone) is recommended for all overdose and poison methods.