アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Untitled1697 20230809165030

Hello to any pro-lifers who are logging on to this forum. Stop creating fake accounts to try and convince people to turn from suicide. You have your own lives, stop poking your nose into our business. Leave us alone for fucks sake. I came across this post today. Thankfully, someone reported them and this is why you pro-lifers should stop creating accounts here and essentially stalking us. Live your lives and let us do what we please with ours, we aren't your responsibility.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, fwompie, sammiechzxv and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know it's not my site and it's not up to me what's allowed on here but I saw a few comments like that and I don't get why they are allowed to stay up on here as after all this forum is pro-choice not pro-life, I find allowing these comments to stay is disrespectful to the person who started the thread.

But anyway this is just a consequence of a public forum in which anyone can post on and I believe that people posting comments of this nature are trying to deliberately get a reaction out of people, the people behind comments like this are very likely starved for attention which is why in my opinion it's best ignored, I personally don't really care about what other people write on here, it's not my problem but still in my opinion any comment of this nature should be deleted from the site. People come here to avoid reading things like that.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, fwompie, Final_Choice and 4 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
That screenshotted post is hilariously illogical. What does one thing have to do with the other? How does that resonate with anyone? Lol. I was going to jump off a bridge until I heard about some random math equation...

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: GreenGlassDoor, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Suicidе and 4 others
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
View attachment 117828

Hello to any pro-lifers who are logging on to this forum. Stop creating fake accounts to try and convince people to turn from suicide. You have your own lives, stop poking your nose into our business. Leave us alone for fucks sake. I came across this post today. Thankfully, someone reported them and this is why you pro-lifers should stop creating accounts here and essentially stalking us. Live your lives and let us do what we please with ours, we aren't your responsibility.
Someone tried to direct me to a pro-life forum today and when I looked into it it was full of stuff like this. I cannot with this pro-life bullshit 🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: アホペンギン
crazy_rainbow

crazy_rainbow

tired of feeling invalidated
Jul 27, 2023
pro lifers that make troll accounts seem to not understand that we are pro choice, not pro-justfuckingdie.

i am yet to see a reply on a vent that lists ctb as the only, sole option. it's rarely even an option for most cases! from what i've seen of this site, there is barely any encouragement for ctb unless the poster of the thread specifically asks for it or is already about to ctb. we don't just go around, crawling into innocent people's minds and whispering words of how to SN and full suspension hang. we provide unwavering support which you wouldn't find in other places.

most pro-lifers that are against this site seem to think the latter; that we are old, wrinkly weirdos that get off on seeing youngens die in the way we say. of course, there are some of those there, but it's not like it's any more than, say, twitter or facebook.

we let eachother choose our fates and don't get mad when one chooses to die. we just share resources and knowledge to get by as happy as possible. death isn't the only option, we know that for sure; but once someone has chosen death, why try and talk them out of it? it's much more morally correct to help them with their choice and make sure they don't get harmed in the process.

they think we constantly speak about dying and condition minors into wanting to die; but we really just help eachother up and lead eachother down our chosen paths safely.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, leloyon and Maeve
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
1. I don't care how high or low the chances of me being created were, I didn't want it in the first place. This "gift" I've been given was not asked for and is unappealing, and I will be returning it as with all other unwanted gifts.
2. Eliminating life, by default, eliminates the problems of life. Eliminating the problems of life and eliminating the chances of it getting better are not mutually exclusive.
3. Who's to say things will get better? Does this person know the personal life experiences and problems of every single person here as well as the exact ways to resolve them?
Because if so, they ought to either bring themselves back since they're a magic man and should be able to do that, or they're stalking all of us and should get arrested.
…or they just don't know our lives enough to say whether or not it'll get better.
most pro-lifers that are against this site seem to think the latter; that we are old, wrinkly weirdos that get off on seeing youngens die in the way we say. of course, there are some of those there, but it's not like it's any more than, say, twitter or facebook.
I would like to comment on this by stating an overall observation on how society appears to treat organisations that they accuse of brainwashing people.
If we were to believe the pro-lifers, we are all…
-innocent victims getting encouraged by other people into committing suicide
-mentally ill people who cannot make sound decisions
-evil twisted sadists who encourage children to commit suicide for sick pleasure
…all simultaneously.
It becomes apparent no matter the occasion. Especially groups like terrorist groups or cults. These groups apparently put out propaganda that brainwashes innocent people into doing sick things, but every person who has joined is an evil monster who joined knowing every bad thing this group did and is one hundred percent aware and responsible for their actions? I don't support terrorist groups or cults (though I imagine the pro-lifers would accuse this forum of being both) but this is a ridiculous claim.

Reactions: アホペンギン
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
So futile, as if we haven't heard it all a million times. They don't understand we're here because we're making up our mind and finding methods which can sometimes be so relieving that people stick around longer in life than they planned to.

Truly clueless.

Mod-wise: this site is busy and there aren't many mods relatively speaking so I can't blame them for not being able to intercept everything. Best thing to do is to report it.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Those statistics just confirmed to me what I think we have all long suspected- we are all cursed with just the worst luck. When you think how much more probable it ought to be that we shouldn't exist in the first place. It just takes the piss.

Reactions: rationaltake and アホペンギン