• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I've heard and read that this method has been used as a method of murder that has worked. Therefore, I've been stockpiling it. I'm hoping that 21 will do the job and within a few hours or less. I'm still researching it because I can't deal with failing again. I've never tried THIS method. Any input or experience with this out there?

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Hello friend, I had never even heard of it and this was the only post on the forum with that keyword so I googled it, it is the stuff that is in eye drops?

It sounds like it can be some seriously harmful stuff, I linked below a medical case which i expect maybe you have read already but it seemed informative, its an old man who drank 8 bottles of eye drops and had a heart attack or something like it, he survived because he called.EMS on himself the morning after.

It seems like maybe it has the potential to succeed if you were fully committed and were able to be alone for a long time, but maybe it would be a scary or unpleasant way to go.

You say you have failed many times before, can I ask what were your chosen methods?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think you just keel over and die with this method. You get kinda sick over time, with symptoms. What? Are you planning on consuming all 21 bottles all at once? I have no idea what effect that would have. Are you around friends or family that might notice your symptoms and get help for you? I don't know if taking 21 bottles all at once produces death in a few hours, or even how long it might take. That could throw a wrench in your plans. It can definitely be lethal. There was a case recently on CourtTV of a woman who poisoned her husband over some period of time with it. I'd investigate the symptoms so you know what to expect.

Reactions: moron