• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Butkovich

Jul 12, 2024
I feel ready to go through with this again,

I had multiple attempts when I was much younger, as I had undiagnosed BPD at the time.

With an onset of an eating disorder, I'm finding life unbearable within the assets of my own head.

I'm curious with SN, if I'm able to get this on Amazon as stated on Amazon? Is this effective?

I'm planning on going out in a deserted area as I want to remain unidentified and hopefully won't be found for an extended enough period of time… though I've been having to maneuver this a bit.. I've considered taking an Uber to help my measures.. though I would also like to take a train elsewhere so I'm far from home making identification harder.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, itsalittlecold and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You won't find SN on Amazon anymore. Do your own proper research. There's plenty of info out there.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and itsalittlecold