• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mikasuu

mikasuu

Jun 8, 2024
my last roommate who joined this website and introduced me here was just banned for telling a troll to ctb, which i don't condone but neither do i condone the ban either. It's obvious he is the victim in all this and since i knew him in real life this is personal. i don't think i want to spend more time here if people like him are the one's being punished when he's one of the sweetest people i've met.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
troll or not. it's messed up (and i believe against guidelines) to encourage a person to ctb.

i hate trolls as much as the next person, but i understand why your friend was banned really. shitty situation all around

Reactions: Ash and EvisceratedJester
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@mikasuu If the situation is as you say it is then telling a troll to CTB is technically trolling back which is the right thing to do to a troll. However, this is bigger then he or the troll, this includes people who are hurt, people who are being actively hunted now and who can only find some measure of help here. If here is no more then where will they go? Here needs to keep being and the only way to survive someone pointing a gun at your head is to keep calm and present as low a profile as possible.

Maybe he can make a different account and ask for forgiveness.

• Love
Reactions: mikasuu
mikasuu

mikasuu

Jun 8, 2024
@mikasuu If the situation is as you say it is then telling a troll to CTB is technically trolling back which is the right thing to do to a troll. However, this is bigger then he or the troll, this includes people who are hurt, people who are being actively hunted now and who can only find some measure of help here. If here is no more then where will they go? Here needs to keep being and the only way to survive someone pointing a gun at your head is to keep calm and present as low a profile as possible.

Maybe he can make a different account and ask for forgiveness.
he is being actively hunted, i saw it with my own eyes

• Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant